Toribash
Are you saying the SHOULD talk on skype? Is it harming anyone if they had this convo here? It's incredibly helpful for all players to be able to listen in on two brilliantly skilled players talking about the game.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Thanks homie i got tha feels <3
-----
wait shit forgot to quote what im doing. it was bodhisattva's comment on me from page 55
Last edited by Tempest; Jan 15, 2016 at 10:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh is this where i put my signature?
Thank you for your kind words but I don't believe I deserve them Hassan.

And you're very welcome nicejesus.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Lol, everyone go check out this thread I want Crow and I to post right after this post saying something like " I heard my name" Lol
Originally Posted by zVilche View Post
It looks like a crow with turtle shells on its side with glasses and spikes on the head
xD
btw it's supa hawt

forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=546323
I am just an icon livin'
Haha, I'll be harassing [Alpha] a lot before the clan league! You are all good sports and you are a great way to go to learn about the game, during the few games I've spent against Diamond in abd I've learned more than I would playing 1000 games in public6. (It also gave me a little tc. Thanks diamond, for sucking a little for me).

I've always sought out to play against the best of the best. Cowmeat and Diamond have helped shape me in the mods I am currently best at, and I'm not gonna stop until Wapow is #1, in both rank and results!

So prepare Alpha, we'll be begging you for help until then!

(Also thanks for helping out a lot previously, it's really appreciated!)

WAPOW!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well for sure Diamond is a huge authority on ABD. I think yesterday in our games I went 1 win 13 losses against him, and that's not just bad luck.

WAPOW does not need to beg Alpha for anything. Y'all made a friend in me when you were the only clan who would play Judofrac with me for hours and hours.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Ah yes I remember back when everyone in wapow played JudoFrac. I don't think I was ever there for the hours and hours of JudoFrac but Krulls would always tell me about them xD I feel like JudoFrac has died as a popular mod since then. If it was popular to begin with :V hard to find fun and challenging opponents in it. But I'm always down to play it so if ya ever wanna play hours and hours of JudoFrac just hit me up xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
Ah yes I remember back when everyone in wapow played JudoFrac. I don't think I was ever there for the hours and hours of JudoFrac but Krulls would always tell me about them xD I feel like JudoFrac has died as a popular mod since then. If it was popular to begin with :V hard to find fun and challenging opponents in it. But I'm always down to play it so if ya ever wanna play hours and hours of JudoFrac just hit me up xD

No no I can't be a hypocrite. If I spend 3 more days playing aikido as much as I did today I got a better chance of being a top tier judofrac player than if I played 200 more games of Judofrac.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!