Third try to enter.

Truekillspree - madman
540butterfly - decap
Splitboomskit- split
Attached Files
Truekillspree.rpl (467.8 KB, 11 views)
540butterfly.rpl (79.3 KB, 15 views)
splitboomskeet.rpl (98.3 KB, 9 views)
Mapkyc, your previous set of replays are currently being reviewed by the recruiters.

Would you like us to finish up with looking at the previous ones or forget about them and check out this new batch instead?

~~~

Now seems like a good time to bring this all to your attention. New recruits are going to be discussed in the private board in a much more organised way. I've been thinking about this for a while, so I haven't got round to recruiting much due to the new system being put into place. In case you don't see many posts in this massive thread from the recruiters, you needn't fret, it's going on behind the scenes in a much more organised, active fashion than before.
When monday comes I will edit my app with my new replays.

Nice to see something is finally happening.
DONT PM THIS ACCOUNT. IT WILL GO UNANSWERED. PM PLAYAJ
Right, the first of the applicants has been sorted.

Klan8: We've had another look at your replays and unfortunately it'll have to be a no. The decap and split were found to be debatably good enough to get you in though there were a few of us who weren't sure about them. Your madman however, although seen to be not too bad, was quite grab filled and had a general lack of momentum after the rather overused opener. It has been noted that you have potential though, so keep practicing and you'll get there. ;)

Playaj: Looks like it'll have to be a no concerning your previous set of replays. Your decap was praised as being quite good, possibly up to ORMO quality but unfortunately things took a nose dive from there. The wushu opener used in your split was heavily criticised, most of the work getting the split came from someone else's opener so yeah. The madman was pretty hard to see... but from what was seen, it was said to be not very mad. A few more dismemberments or another feature (dancing, a skeet maybe, etc) would've helped. Comiserations, but if you can pull off a split and madman like that decap, your chances of getting in will improve greatly.

More coming soon...
Last edited by Tamer0; Jun 18, 2009 at 08:50 PM.
Ah screw it.

Here are the new replays for Playaj.
Please, however, don't place me back at the end of the queue.

ComboNoGrab: Madman
BreakDanceCap: Decap
Senseless: Splitcap

CURRENTLY BEING REVIEWED, AT THE BACK OF THE LINE UNFORTUNATELY
Attached Files
Playaj_ComboNoGrab.rpl (159.2 KB, 16 views)
Playaj_BreakDanceCap.rpl (93.5 KB, 13 views)
Playaj_Senseless.rpl (122.9 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Tamer0; Jun 18, 2009 at 09:18 PM.
DONT PM THIS ACCOUNT. IT WILL GO UNANSWERED. PM PLAYAJ
me newby replays...
ps i dun like madmans
Attached Files
decap not mp.rpl (196.1 KB, 11 views)
split Oo.rpl (101.4 KB, 12 views)
madman.rpl (115.5 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by RomuS; Jun 18, 2009 at 09:33 PM.
my legs are sharp razors...my hands are steel hummers...my head is useless ball :D
here my second try for ormo so heres some new replays
Attached Files
beat down to the ground.rpl (145.7 KB, 12 views)
nice decap kick lol.rpl (84.1 KB, 9 views)
taking a nap.rpl (80.0 KB, 9 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An intelligent man lives for the moment and plans for the future. A wise man lives like he is already dead. Which one are you?
Here are some of my attempts

Adecap is my decap.
Kablam is the split
Not A Madman is my attempted madman.
Attached Files
Adecap.rpl (59.8 KB, 8 views)
Kablam.rpl (35.6 KB, 7 views)
Not A Madman.rpl (69.1 KB, 7 views)
back
Protip: You shouldnt be so stiff. I'm just advising you.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly