Toribash
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
lol , i left the room in osu because you keep lagging trocher xd

Also Lazors , i know but i can't quit now with my guitar , the money my grandmother spended for each guitar lesson , 10 euro for 2 hours lesson , and i play since october 2012 . I am just tired of playing 60,s song , and i keep searching for a song i wanna play but i can't find one :l

Well buy a frigging bass guitarr and play both an hour a day.
I practice 2-3 hours a day on one of my instruments and i'm about to start my 4;th.
Anyways you should find some people to play with. That way you can pick songs you want to play or even compose your own. Or improvise if you're into blues or jazz.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
kakajade do you want me to make you a profile picture? Neru will personally tell you himself that I make the finest anime avatars.
blue
pink
Kradel , do you really want to do that :o , thats sweet of you man ;o , you can make me in a anime version if you want , you can take a look in the show yourself thread to look how i look like . Or if you want you can make a nice girl for me ;)
Anybody played Destiniy yet? It looks pretty amazing on the next gen consoles and the current gen consoles. Though Halo still rules. Dismissed.

Kaka. I can't draw digitially. I can just find a picture and edit it or you can give me a picture of you which I can edit. Or I can attempt to draw you or an anime for you. Which one?
blue
pink
Make a metalhead girl with a guitar , like my profile picture , you can edit her into a metalhead if you want . or make a sexy emo girl , i love cute girls .
-----
Originally Posted by Master View Post
I have an idea.

Move all that music talk to the music thread.

aren't I a genius?

No :o , you are ingame and don't say something to me ;_;
-----
Jk , you are a genious , but you still need to say something ingame
Last edited by kakajade_old; Jul 25, 2014 at 08:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
What instruments do you play Lazors ? i play on my acoustic and electric guitar .

I own a good violin, 2 pianos and harpsichord, a crappy recorder and a half decent acoustic guitarr. Also my teacher told me i'd get his electric violin.
Violin is my main instrument, but I also do a bit of classical singing, and i'm taking up lessions in it next year.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore