Toribash
Well i don't see a screenshot (OF SAID PM) and i have a right to my opinion. and my conspiracy theories. *puts on his tinfoil hat*
Last edited by Donseluke; Mar 17, 2012 at 03:01 AM. Reason: LET me clarify what i mean before those who can't understand take things the wrong way and show their incompetence.
<Castra> I'm fingering my butthole right now
<Rainboweye> mocrogunz<Rainboweye> why do you eat smegma ?
Originally Posted by hushpupp1e View Post
Why would one request a ban?
Sorry if it may be obvious, I have no idea

People who want to take a break (due to issues at school or home or whatever) but know that they won't be able to unless they are forced to.

I'm not even going to bother addressing the "if I can't see it it's not real" 'argument.'

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I don't see how its an arguement. Why do you have to assume that i'm out to get you?
Wouldn't one just ask for a tempban until exams/school is over? That's what I would do lol

Sometimes they do. Some people like to ask for a permanent one and then request an unban later, because they're not sensible or they find the "permanent" amusing or they want to confuse other people or whatever.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Wouldn't one just ask for a tempban until exams/school is over? That's what I would do lol

If they don't give a specific date that they want it to end we just perma them until they return. It's a common occurrence, some can be gone for months before coming back.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Thats one way of being responsible.
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
The PM he sent to Solax requesting it seems pretty self-evident to me.

Shame. I kinda liked him too.
donseluke, i'm totally with you on this. also, here's some shit that can get hanz0 fired if you report it
Last edited by CrazyTaco; Mar 18, 2012 at 05:20 AM.
pennis and also dicke and balls