Toribash
Application
Hi OverLord, I am a sparer/parkourer That is getting better everyday. The pas few clans that I was in died, and I am looking for a new clan that is ACTIVE ingame and on the forums. My parents got separated when I was 2 years old and it really affects my forum activity, one week I constantly post on the forums until people get quite sick of me (I'm joking) and the other I'm as sluggish as a slug can be (This is at my dads). I recently turned 13 and I play Minecraft, Worms clan wars, Toribash, Terraria, League of legends and many other games but Toribash by far is my favorite, on April 1st 2014 it was by 2nd year of playing Toribash. Skype name: deprived.or (comes up as Glitched_Melon (Zubin)<--- my real name).

Here is one of my many replays I hope you like (I also put your weasel photo) Left weasel is me, Right weasel is you <3
Attached Images
Attached Files
Trikkes Jumping Finale.rpl (284.5 KB, 12 views)
"When you run in real life watch your legs and arms, you shall then be able to run in toribash" -Famous saying said by... well me
Originally Posted by Trikkes View Post
Left weasel is me, Right weasel is you <3

Hah, sorry he is my weasel D:<
Originally Posted by Trikkes View Post
Hi OverLord, I am a sparer/parkourer That is getting better everyday. The pas few clans that I was in died, and I am looking for a new clan that is ACTIVE ingame and on the forums. My parents got separated when I was 2 years old and it really affects my forum activity, one week I constantly post on the forums until people get quite sick of me (I'm joking) and the other I'm as sluggish as a slug can be (This is at my dads). I recently turned 13 and I play Minecraft, Worms clan wars, Toribash, Terraria, League of legends and many other games but Toribash by far is my favorite, on April 1st 2014 it was by 2nd year of playing Toribash. Skype name: deprived.or (comes up as Glitched_Melon (Zubin)<--- my real name).

Here is one of my many replays I hope you like (I also put your weasel photo) Left weasel is me, Right weasel is you <3

Apply is bad.
Nay.
EDIT: Can I have a mod for your replay?
Last edited by Overlord; Apr 16, 2014 at 01:57 PM.
Sure
Attached Files
jumptest1color.tbm (24.0 KB, 8 views)
"When you run in real life watch your legs and arms, you shall then be able to run in toribash" -Famous saying said by... well me
hah, no problem. these ones are not as new, but i hope u enjoy.
-----
any specific type of replays u want?
Attached Files
ShikkV.S.Shikk.rpl (573.1 KB, 12 views)
wot (2).rpl (350.8 KB, 11 views)
Spar_jman.rpl (566.0 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Shikkumo; Apr 25, 2014 at 08:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~Smoke Weed