Toribash
Im considering avvy as well some thing stupid ad dumb amber why yo avvy almost nekkid?
PPL I LOVE XEON365 DEZARAI LEWIS862 CHOPPA5 DEAKMANIC OKASAKI123
Originally Posted by Akufuncture View Post
Still no need for that un-lady like language.
-Pssht thought Amber's avatar was nekkid for a second..

omg lady!!!

Also aren't you all the same accounts? o;

No we arnt all the same account, devil why the hell would you think that
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Well looking in the member list, the first guy looks real, so he can probably be the person controlling the alts. The second person looks like a wannabe cholo boy, maybe the first guy's friend, and the first guy is using his picture w/o his permission. The third girl looks like a picture from google. And the fourth guy looks like he is molesting the dog, maybe something I will find in 4chan.

Seems clear?

xD devil, you are way off, these are all of our actually pictures, the first one is mine, and so on down the list.
-----
Actual stupid autocorrect
Last edited by PlataBear; Dec 14, 2012 at 07:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by Akufuncture View Post
Or you know.. You can check the ip..

I can't, they don't trust me with ANY mod positions.