Toribash
Hi guys, never thought I would be back here applying for inq again. but I cant just let such an awesome clan get away from me! My name is Chris/Christopher I am 15 and I live in the united states.(PST) I have been playing toribash for almost 7 years and I think that I would be a great addition to inquisition. A lot of my friends and players that I respect and look up to are in this clan and although i'm nowhere near perfect I do have a great personality and am a very nice person and I hope that you will let me be a part of this amazing clan.
Tuna is a god let me have your babies
Regards,
-Zorow
Originally Posted by Zorow View Post
Well, here goes nothing
For the longest time I have wanted to make this app but haven because I was afraid, afraid that I would be rejected, that I would never make it in! But I have learned that sometimes it's now or never, and I just couldn't let this amazing opportunity pass!

I first discovers inq by watching some of ZeTo's old videos. back then I only knew that there were some good people in it and that it had a cool look to the "tag". But now I know much more about the clan and just love it all to bits.

My name is Chris Scoville, I am 14 years old and am in the 8th grade. Besides from school I try to make gaming the biggest part of my life. Currently I am in a MLG CoD clan called Fariko gaming, I also participate in many other games including Toribash. You can probably tell gaming is a big part of me, you could even say its in my blood! So joining this amazing clan would be just...Indescribable, really, no words can explain how it would make me feel. I absolutely love everything about inq. I love the people that are privileged to be a part of this jaw dropping clan. I love the fact that the clan and its members are recognized, whether it be an in game server or a post on a forum. I love the name of the name of the clan!

Whelp, I guess that's it. I tell you all the good things about the clan, you look at it and debate but the truth to the matter is that I meant ever last letter i put down on this app. even the UN-capitalized I's
~Zorow

Last edited by Zorow; Jan 4, 2016 at 02:08 AM.
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Zorow: Under discussion.
-----
Illv: Invited.
Supra: Invited.

Welcome to the clan Have fun! Make sure to post around and visit out IRC channel.
Last edited by Tuna; Jan 5, 2016 at 12:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Zorow: Invited.
Don't make us regret this decision or else I'll add your toes to my jewelry etsy shop.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Well, I applied back in November 2014 with a shit application that I kind of regret, and now I'm back with some legitimate skill and the decency to put effort into this. So let's get started.

I am 13 years old, and a current resident of Kansas City, GMT -6. I am an honor roll student, that will pretty much do anything you tell me within reason. I am currently enlisted into 4 different sports (American Football, Baseball, Basketball, and Track) which tends to take time off my hands when the season rolls around. Enough about my life, onto toribash.

I'm relatively well known from being in game nearly everyday, and I've been going balls deep into the forums lately. I am a wannabe replay maker that is actually decent at sparring, and ok in competitive game modes. I know a few of you from run-in's and my long time bro sledgren is here so why not? I figured enough that this clan is badass after we warred with a clan that I lead and recently left, because of a major depression of inactivity, lack of recruits, and just overall shittyness. This clan has set itself apart to me ever since Novemver 2014, when I applied with the shit app I mentioned earlier, and I wanted to be apart of Inquisition ever since. I remember one day a very long time ago, Liquidoom joined my server and was the first person I really met that didn't call me "noob" or "trash", so there's that. I also remember thinking "Damn, I want to be like them" after watching you guys war obey and dominate. I'm going to start talking more about why I should join now.

I am not BrutalLegacy for starters, nor will I ever be BrutalLegacy. I was actually your average player with three ugly numbers in his name: shadow554. I've lead a total of three clans, which are (Core) which I believe was a top 15 clan at it's peak, which sadly died after about 5 months. There was (Na) which died under the pretty much same circumstances. Finally, there was my most recent "masterpiece" (Real)... Point is I wasn't going to watch the same thing happen for a third time. I work best under pressure, which has proven to benefit greatly, for example winning a GMTourney at green belt. That was probably retarded luck. But I think you guys are starting to get the point.

Welp, I think imma wrap up my app now, hope it's enough to make you guys think twice unlike the last time, for now, peace.
when the
Hi Guys! My name is ADAM7RAG. I live in Tunisia, but immigrated here to the U.S. to start a fresh new life with my parents. I am 11 years old with a little passion for BASKETBALL. My hobbies are anything related to art (mainly woodshop and ceramics), basketball (of course), and learning how to be a Computer Engineer. I started to play this game because it was "unique", and I got bored of CS:GO and competitive TF2 and have been playing it ever since. I think that is enough about me. Time to move on.

I enjoy playing Aikido-related mods, helping others in-game and have a good time. I met Taco through a public ABD server and had so much fun with him. I want to join this clan because this clan is very active, skilled, and I do better with other people with the same skills or higher than mine. I believe that I am skillful and active enough to help in wars and help the clan's activity. My past ties with other clans are: (Roman) = disbanded, (Penta) = left due to annoying members, [Ascend] = left due to leaders being VERY inactive, and (Entropy) = got kicked because I was tired of losing almost every war and the leader didn't like my behavior and kicked me.. Hoping once I get accepted.

My timezone for activity check purposes: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

If I Am Going To Be Tested, Tell me and I'll find spare time to get on and be tested. I played with Taco a lot, I'm pretty he understands my skills and how I play.
RAINBOW
Originally Posted by ADAM7RAG View Post
Hi Guys! My name is ADAM7RAG. I live in Tunisia, but immigrated here to the U.S. to start a fresh new life with my parents. I am 11 years old with a little passion for BASKETBALL. My hobbies are anything related to art (mainly woodshop and ceramics), basketball (of course), and learning how to be a Computer Engineer. I started to play this game because it was "unique", and I got bored of CS:GO and competitive TF2 and have been playing it ever since. I think that is enough about me. Time to move on.

I enjoy playing Aikido-related mods, helping others in-game and have a good time. I met Taco through a public ABD server and had so much fun with him. I want to join this clan because this clan is very active, skilled, and I do better with other people with the same skills or higher than mine. I believe that I am skillful and active enough to help in wars and help the clan's activity. My past ties with other clans are: (Roman) = disbanded, (Penta) = left due to annoying members, [Ascend] = left due to leaders being VERY inactive, and (Entropy) = got kicked because I was tired of losing almost every war and the leader didn't like my behavior and kicked me.. Hoping once I get accepted.

My timezone for activity check purposes: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

If I Am Going To Be Tested, Tell me and I'll find spare time to get on and be tested. I played with Taco a lot, I'm pretty he understands my skills and how I play.

hi. due to me saying no and meaning it, your application has been rejected.

have a good
I guess that's that then.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.