Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

also william, swammy2 has been the most patient to me, he is still waiting maybe.. ill pm him to see.
fl0w, like, rain
Took back my app and gave up on joining Fl0w after Bojan n Snake made it evident I dont belong here. Gave me so much hassle over a name lol and your meant to be friends(some of you) and then I see you accepting a bunch of other unknown guys real fast, no questions

How can you accept someone you dont know so fast?, yet even though I'm well known in this clan I was questioned non stop.

Thanks for reminding your people 2Blu but I know when I'm not wanted, moved on a few days ago.

Thanks guys ^_^ your all awesome
Originally Posted by snake View Post
okaaay ill answer this time ;p

maldred is friend of mine and he is awsm at wushu
so this isnt a bad reasons imo ;p

and vodka
vodka is very best drink, vodka is good for health and there are lots vitamins in vodka

I'm pretty sure he was drunk on vodka when writing this xD
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.
i was gone so i couldn't really post stuffs and all that...BUT
with green, i know you guys rejected him already because of his tag...but it's not like he applied here and then got impatient and joint ele....he has been in ele for as long as i've know him.
maybe it's too late, but i personally would have voted yes to green because he a really cool guy and a good player aswell...so yeah :P
Hampa> dont loose if you want to be ranked high :)
Hampa> yeah, a timeless wisdom right there
Yeah, but you can't deny it. It's full of win War.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Well,Swammy the only person I really don't know that joined this clan is Vodka,and I'm trusting snake and other members on this.Also,what makes you think that we're accepting unknown people into the clan,you don't even know us that well(to know who we know).You keep speaking about real friends like we have some strong commitment to you,loosen up a bit.

And Cough about Green,his application is still running I think,we just have to meet him.Also,he'll have to quit his clan first and show a commitment to ours.

'nough said.
Your messed up world enthrills me