Toribash
man, i'm bad at mas XD

for hold, your aggressiveness with each other is great, it's exactly what i expect to see. but with that aggressiveness, i also noticed you tried to do alot of dodging. many of your dodges looked very meh, really try to define your dodges. shikkumo is a fantastic example of what a dodge should look like. there are also multiple twitches with uke, such as his legs at certain points, and you when you're dodging. clean that up and you'll be golden.

new parkour on a new mod. it's almost finished, i wanna release it by the end of tomorrow. thoughts?

i'm also planning a REALLY sick parkour that i know you'll all like. however, i need a mod that is close quarters, preferably inside. if you know any mods like that, give it to me here!
Attached Files
karbn - run away v6.2.rpl (2.82 MB, 7 views)
mirrors_edge_drain_escape.tbm (35.4 KB, 10 views)
Karbn why
WHY ARE YOU CAPABLE OF DOING SUCH THINGS AND I'M NOT?

Alright it's all perfect I don't see anything you can improve about it only the fact that the starter jump could be better (more realistic you know) and the vault under the cylinder could be improved, everything else is quite perfect. Great running I love it and your flow was great, willing to see the end of it (please don't fail the climbing part)

Now you guys can enjoy these two.
Attached Files
Pat - Im Lovin It.rpl (186.9 KB, 7 views)
Pat - Aye.rpl (148.6 KB, 8 views)
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Damn Karbn you have improved a lot since I last saw you pking. I gotta say that you keep a really nice momentum and speed over all. The only flaw I see there is that sometimes your run looks abit floppy, but just after you did that breathtaking wall run (damn son that was impressive), it was just a bit irregular, tho it was a pretty good recover after that spin

Pat you got more boomhits in those 2 replays than I in my hole tb career, okno. You are clearly going for those dms, but try to add some smoothness to it. Those replays look rude. Madmans have never been my thing, but I belive you could do better. I'd really like to see you making a manip P: (I am clearly biased towards pk, just in case you didn't reallize, It's not like I did only pk for like a year in 2016)

Also, this is what I kinda have of that self spar interrupted by power cut 1tf=win - Onsola 2016
Attached Files
self spar1.rpl (430.0 KB, 7 views)
ayyyyyy Onsola is back in business bois

I'll check your replay once I'm on PC
Last edited by Patrickooo; Feb 10, 2018 at 07:05 AM. Reason: Grammar >.<
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There's nothing to CnC really...
I loved the opener but the ending was kinda slow and stiff so it ruined your flow that's just it for now, I'll give you a good criticism when you get it all done.
Attached Files
Pat - Slick.rpl (208.6 KB, 9 views)
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Yeah, I still have to refine those last frames, I kinda wanted to make a 7500ish frames spar, haven't finished yet.

Pat - Slick.rpl Starting backwards is a nice lil touch, that boomhit after the split came out of nowhere, it was pretty nice. Nice aim with that skeet, it was a clean hit. +5 points for final pose, okno
-----
Ay, fist pk-ish in like a year or so, lmao I am coming back bois
Attached Files
pk sp1.rpl (668.2 KB, 5 views)
rock_parkour_village.tbm (10.7 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Onsola; Feb 10, 2018 at 04:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pat: seems like you tried something different than usual, really creative opener (I guess), at least in my opinion these back-to-back openers or whatever are pretty sick. First hit you melted Uke's torso; second hit to skeet was a nice follow up. Exactly the kind of replay that makes my type, without going into details; simple, swag, clean. As usual, when it comes to beating Uke you rule, I'm just getting bored of these grabs, you should try increase ED and try boomhits without grabs sometimes, just for a change.

Onsola: your parkour isn't done and doesn't have much to say yet but, I liked your run and your first jump. Your moves seemed controlled at first, but sometimes you looks a bit stiff and ruins your flow. Talking about that, in your last jump I felt a big lack of flow to perform your spin, I'm curious about how this roll will be made
-----
also my parkour
Attached Files
ConstructionParkour.tbm (29.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Lionet; Feb 10, 2018 at 06:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I freaking loved the runs from both of you guys, so perfect.

@Onsola: it's okay, only the last move you've ended the replay with was the best one.

@Lionet: loved the run, your transition to regain balance sucked, you stuttered and slowed down at the end, I expected more of you boy. LOVE THE RUN
Also you asked for a perfect replay, you got one.
Attached Files
Pat - Kicky.rpl (191.6 KB, 8 views)
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Patrickooo: I like the replay! It looked really loose, and gave the replay a unique feel to it. Nothing really bad to say about it imo. Maybe a faster start up, but the rest of the replay makes up for it. Gives it a bit of a sense of suspense.

Here's my replay! I tried to work on my offense since it's a little meh. I think my kicks could have been faster, and my lock-ish thing a little cleaner... but I wanna know your opinions!
Attached Files
Rhapsody.rpl (310.2 KB, 7 views)
¿?
Well first of all you gave yourself a huge advantage against uke he literally did nothing.
Also never use the same leg to kick twice in a row it's just bad content without a transition to it or something.
Third you hit your head quite a lot of times which isn't good.
Overall it's not that bad you just need to improve on some more points, you do that and I'll rank you up.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █