Toribash
Hey silent you need to do better posts man, that question right there is a shitpost and u will get infracted because of it :/

idk I didnt get it
-----
Lets start a new topic, which are your goals for next year?

Well mine would be making this official, getting a part time job to make some money, get a new phone, have a good performance at school, idk start an activity with my friends (since when I broke my finger and I dcould no longer box all of the stoped boxing as well) so we might try judo/aikido or something like that. Maybe improving my pc with the money I will earn with my part time job. Stuff like that, no big goals for now, I still have 2 years left of school.

completely useless thing

Last edited by Onsola; Dec 23, 2015 at 01:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello guys! Sorry for being inactive, but i had some stuff to do at school, but now i'm done with thoose retards. So, hello again!
Hey, nice to see you are back, try getting on topic now that you are back. Check previous pages if you feel like, maybe you find an interesting topic meanwhile.
my goals for next year is probably the same as you sola,i getting mau official.i probably need to go to thee er now tho.some kid threw a rock at me.what do i do my left temple is bleeding and i havent eeven told my mom yet
Cool PPL list
|shev|pakkun106|DeakManiac |N3kos|horvat17|ZENBOY123|Xao0 the coolest|
Ouh well good luck with that boogie, I hope that injury is not that bad. I believe you should tell her and go to the ER.

Also guys I am back on mod making, check my mods thread in my signature or in this link. Some cnc and new fresh ideas would be apreciated.

I am planning to do another clan mod soon
Last edited by Onsola; Dec 23, 2015 at 04:58 AM.
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Hey silent you need to do better posts man, that question right there is a shitpost and u will get infracted because of it :/

idk I didnt get it
-----
Lets start a new topic, which are your goals for next year?

Well mine would be making this official, getting a part time job to make some money, get a new phone, have a good performance at school, idk start an activity with my friends (since when I broke my finger and I dcould no longer box all of the stoped boxing as well) so we might try judo/aikido or something like that. Maybe improving my pc with the money I will earn with my part time job. Stuff like that, no big goals for now, I still have 2 years left of school.

completely useless thing

Actually I started this topic some time ago, and congrats for
getting your mod into the vid.

We should prepare just a bit more and finally apply. I can't
wait to see [MAU]

NEW TOPIC :
What are you mostly looking forward to in 2016?
Last edited by Gruszex; Dec 23, 2015 at 10:46 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
I don't understand the topic of Gruszex, can you explain pls?

Onsola's topic:
Get official, fuck bitches, get money, get TC, obtain a sub-forum, create events, pass 2nd grade of high school, kick Matrx out of the clan and much things that I can't count.
-----
For almost 2 months we got 159 pages, that's incredible.
Last edited by Corredor; Dec 23, 2015 at 01:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Running away...
Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
I don't understand the topic of Gruszex, can you explain pls?

Onsola's topic:
Get official, fuck bitches, get money, get TC, obtain a sub-forum, create events, pass 2nd grade of high school, kick Matrx out of the clan and much things that I can't count.
-----
For almost 2 months we got 159 pages, that's incredible.

hmm i ike the 2nd and 3rd one,haha jk but srsly that joek going straight to my folders.

yeah doctor said just put a bag of ice over my upper pat of my ear

speaking of my wound,my troll brother tricked me to "wash behind my ears".
let's just say i was hanging out on the roof for 5 hours on my phone.that explains why i haven't played a gae 2day
Cool PPL list
|shev|pakkun106|DeakManiac |N3kos|horvat17|ZENBOY123|Xao0 the coolest|
Seba he means what is what you most want to happen next year.

Personally Idk, maybe getting this official finally, I have been trying for almost a year now, If we rised a bit more the activity....

Yeah we have shit tons of pages but remember we would shit post quite often here. For the last month, more or less, we have been trying to make proper posts.

Funny you only needed some ice, well thats good.