Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Warkins View Post
Hi my name is Warkins ( in game name) and i would love to join this clan.
My belt may be orange but i will work on it and get better as i go.
I have no warning or infractions so im clean.
My past clans were Ukon, Echo and Shock but i guess they are old clans and all got inactive and died.
I don't really know anyone but you all seem like nice people since you're everywhere.
I just like the style of this clan and that the leader knows so much, also ive seen the people in game and they are nice people.
This clan is very well made and I would love to join this clan
I think i can help this clan in that i will always continue to work on my weaknesses and even my strengths so i can do my absolute best for this clan.
My best and worst mods are probably akido dojo and sparring/tk but i try to work on my worst so i can at least be decent in them.
I dont really feel too comfortable about my name and age but I can say that im just a normal kid in middle school who loves music.
I may not be the richest person but i feel comfortable where I am and know that my family is doing the best they can.
I am efficient when Im focused and I just want to learn you know.

They wiped all my replays so im sorry for that inconvenience, i will get them as soon as possible and thank you for taking the time to read this app.

Nope.
my clan was deleted
My past clans were Ukon, Echo and Shock but i guess they are old clans and all got inactive and died.
I don't really know anyone but you all seem like nice people since you're everywhere.
I just like the style of this clan and that the leader knows so much, also ive seen the people in game and they are nice people.
I think i can help this clan in that i will always continue to work on my weaknesses and even my strengths so i can do my absolute best for this clan.
My best and worst mods are probably akido dojo and sparring/tk but i try to work on my worst so i can at least be decent in them.
I dont really feel too comfortable about my name and age but I can say that im just a normal kid in middle school who loves music.
I may not be the richest person but i feel comfortable where I am and know that my family is doing the best they can.

They wiped all my replays so im sorry for that inconvenience, i will get them as soon as possible and thank you for taking the time to read this app.

You joined yesterday, and have already been in 3 clans?
We don't want people like that, if you get accepted, how do we know you wont leave an hour later?
Or if your an alt, at least say so, that cannot be hidden.
I'm gonna say no.
S A D B O Y S

While your ass-kissing levels are more than satisfactory, this app just isn't all that impressive. You seemed to have focused too much on "oh you guys are nice people" and "oh this clan is very well made", and not enough on yourself. I don't feel that I really know anything about you after reading the app, and you're also missing one very important phrase. It's a no from me.
\o/
no those are very old clans and i didnt have 100k for a name change and i didnt see how foolish my name was so i had to make a new account
-----
thank you for your time , no hate i guess im not in
Last edited by Warkins; Nov 26, 2013 at 10:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Tool: No, I haven't seen it. I didn't even know a Yogi Bear movie came out recently. I guess it's like a real-life yogi bear, but Yogi and Boo Boo are animated?

Twilight: You know you're skilled at crafts when you can make two crude figures punch each other at the same time and then smush them.
Originally Posted by TempIar View Post
Yay, I have something that has semblance to a computer again! Soon as i get the drivers installed, i'll start re-downloading everything. Oh btw, computer crashed, that's why i've been afk.

Glad to have you back, I hope that doesn't happen again.
Are you on the same computer? Or is it a new one?
S A D B O Y S
no those are very old clans and i didnt have 100k for a name change and i didnt see how foolish my name was so i had to make a new account
-----
thank you for your time , no hate i guess im not in

Record a video of you singing "Baby" by Justin Beiber to me, and post it here, and I will give you a yes.
my clan was deleted
No from me. Alt or not, you need more experience. Three clans in like two days? That's known as clan hopping. Thank you for applying.
•You're bananas!
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Tool: No, I haven't seen it. I didn't even know a Yogi Bear movie came out recently. I guess it's like a real-life yogi bear, but Yogi and Boo Boo are animated?

Twilight: You know you're skilled at crafts when you can make two crude figures punch each other at the same time and then smush them.

Mine don't even look like humans usually. xD I'm only good at working on the wheel. c:
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.