Ranking
ww after jungle nerf isnt ww, its little bo peeps herding dog.

~~~

Looking at the ap's, you might either enjoy long range or nuking capability. For range, check: Xerath, Ziggs. For nuking everything goes, most of ap's are nukers, you can try for example cassio or sion. Also previously mentioned Morgana is goddess of laning, but also permabanned on soloq.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
and ye, I don't really flame. I hardly talk because I usually play mid. I just ping and say the occasional MIA.

Exactly the reason I say mia. If I don't say it and then someone dies, they get pissed. I tell them something like, "It's not my fault, look at your minimap. If they're not there, be careful." Then the flame and start feeding or some shit.

Silly 'mericans and your "mias". Enter -> 2 x s -> Enter Takes about two seconds (at most, less if you bind your talk key smartly).

Saves lots of frustration and rage. Map awarness is great and all but those friendly "ss" will save you from lot of stuff.

>:V
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
I tried using the cooldown boots with voidstaff and everything else the same and it is weaker slightley.\

Saint Try Mundo he is a fun character.

Or try Warwick

I don't like Mundo, neither WW.

Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
Saves lots of frustration and rage. Map awarness is great and all but those friendly "ss" will save you from lot of stuff.

Z -> 2xss -> Z = epic fast SS call.
What the hell does ss stand for? "Someone scrammed"? For us, all I can see is screenshot, which is what most people use to threaten others in game.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Originally Posted by Hamr View Post
What the hell does ss stand for? "Someone scrammed"? For us, all I can see is screenshot, which is what most people use to threaten others in game.

miss as in somebody's missing from the lane. lol.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
But ss is all weird and shit.

meh, eurofags - 1 / amerifags - 0

still sticking with mia though.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم