Toribash
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post

On a side not, I might try to get into tb again, I guess I had enough competitive games for now, I need to chill abit

"On a side not" is a sentence defined by:

-On a side. --1--

-Not. --2--

--1-- : Unverifiable as an expression. Most similar to "on a side note" which stems from the idea of adding a note to the margin.

--2--: Ex: Refraining from doing something

As we all know by my previously presented definition that "not" means refraining from doing something, and that means that whatever word "not" is used for negates it. That means that "On a side not" is actually "Not on a side".

With this knowledge you now know the answer to this grammatical error.
Instead of "on a side not" this message was decrypted and found out to be "Not on a side", meaning that Onsola (sama) is not on a side.

His new message (purged of all unsightly grammatical errors by yours truly) is:

Not on a side, I may try to get into a habit of playing Toribash again, I suppose I have had enough of competitive games for now. I need to chill a little.

Thank you for your time. I am unoriginal.
<cashmere goat sanctuary>
Originally Posted by Forreign View Post

-On a side. --1--

-Not. --2--

--1-- : Unverifiable as an expression. Most similar to "on a side note" which stems from the idea of adding a note to the margin.

As we all know by my previously presented definition that "not" means refraining from doing something, and that means that whatever word "not" is used for negates it. That means that "On a side not" is actually "Not on a side".

Instead of "on a side not" this message was decrypted and found out to be "Not on a side", meaning that Onsola (sama) is not on a side.

Not on a side, I may try to get into a habit of playing Toribash again, I suppose I have had enough of competitive games for now. I need to chill a little.

good one, respect +10
Pat im pretty sure he's official now
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

nah. his last match was ages ago and as he and i have been talking, he says he MIGHT get back into toribash at some point. MIGHT is not an answer i wanna hear from a trial.

considering forreign has only been active for about a week, i want to wait another week before anything. besides, the basis was we let him in upon seeing improvement with his replays. i've seen absolutely none.
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
good one, respect +10
Pat im pretty sure he's official now

The guy I'm quoting below this sentence is the one responsible of Forreign's presence in this clan.
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
nah. his last match was ages ago and as he and i have been talking, he says he MIGHT get back into toribash at some point. MIGHT is not an answer i wanna hear from a trial.

considering forreign has only been active for about a week, i want to wait another week before anything. besides, the basis was we let him in upon seeing improvement with his replays. i've seen absolutely none.

I like this dude, he's got everything straight up to one point, no messing around.
me likes

Originally Posted by Forreign

-On a side. --1--

-Not. --2--

I know you're unoriginal, you'll NEVER do it better than me!
*lionet in the background* dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post

I currently am working offline on replays. I wouldn't want to spar/perform parkour online when I am in the middle of regaining my touch, now would I?

I have a replay on jisse_parkour_ultimate.tbm that I am currently working on, called Noir~Oculus. There are currently 26 work-in-progress saves on that replay, and I've gotten pretty far.
-----

After dying in Toribash...again... I'm ready to come back for good. Will start replay making again this weekend.

Not to be rude, but I cannot seem to recall saying "might", and my claim is backed up by this very quote above it which I have taken the liberty of bolding the important things I said.
Last edited by Forreign; Jun 10, 2018 at 02:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<cashmere goat sanctuary>
Suprisingly, discord exists too.

So apparently you're "feeling like coming back to toribash" which implies you might come back, or you might not. If it was a definite answer then I wouldn't have received this, hm? Probably would've been "hey, I'm coming back to toribash"
In which case I probably would've responded "why were you gone?"

I don't want words from you trying to dispell my claims, I'd much rather have replays from you and consistent activity.

After a year and a half long friendship, I know you, and I know you die in toribash pretty regularly. Even though we're friends, the clan comes first and I have to make a decision.

On a side note, omega90 just came back from two, three years of being inactive. He's playing multiplayer matches. He's rusty and not the best, but he's still trying. I see nothing wrong with being rusty in multiplayer
[...]

Damn, I said I would get back into tb, and I am already missclicking, okno
Alright listen here the two of you. Knock it off.
Friendship comes first that's one.
Second, the clan is just a big ass family holding FRIENDS together, hence "friendship" in this case.
Third, knock. It. Off.

@Karbn: if it was my case and I'm putting myself in omega's place I'd say he's back because he missed Toribash (just like what I did when I left the game for a year) and then you folks joined the clan and everything turned upside down.
I was gonna leave sooner or later but I stayed because of Lionet since he was quite active and fun to play with and that's before your asses decided to join the clan. So yes, props to him.
Aadame contributed to me staying as well but that's just another thing.

Now stop arguing and give him more time if we don't like what he's giving we'll just kick him out otherwise if he's trying hard enough then I'd be more than happy to have him in.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
i was here before lionet though? like way before lionet.

i gave him a week, was that not enough to up activity? he's been trial for over two months, isn't it time to crack the whip?