View Poll Results: Overall Rating
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

kinda harsh to this guy, no would suffice guys. however, i have never met him so im impartial on this one
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
will get on the IRC when i get home (on my nan's laptop imo)
not sure if such a thing exists as someone 'screaming awesome' though....
oh well, he better IRC it up so i can see if he radiattes cooolness.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Crux View Post
Yeah, um, what's with all the bashing because he's not the original?

The account he used before Urichunt2, look it up. Then post. lol
Originally Posted by Crux View Post
Yeah, um, what's with all the bashing because he's not the original?

Because Billiebeast is the forum retard.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Aoc
So, hey, I have something to tell you, I really don't want to, but, because this probably would make you reject me, well, here I go.

I live in Paraguay, as I think you know, this is an alt account, I get 1 infraction because I delete and post again, and that's like making a double post, but I don't knew that, wait, it was just a warning, NEVER get banned, till some days ago, my account that get banned is Munich, I actually, didn't want to do what I do, but, heh, I was playing in toribash, when I saw a duel server, so I say "I'll join", but when I join it, the op fenter me, and make me lost 10k, so I was sad and mad, created a duel server so I could get back those 10k, I was having like 80k, then someone enter, and we duel, and I keep losing and losing, till I was with no TC, so, I felt like shit, and with that bad mod, I sent a link to Punisher(NBLXMA or something like that) the link was an autobuy of a chronos blood for 100k, so I do that with another account called Coscu, so I was like holy shit, 2 minutes after that, I try to enter with Munich and I was banned, I felt like a scum, so I try to talk with suomynona, trying to get my account unban, but, I couldn't, it was a IP match with the accounts, and etc.

After some days, I say to myself, I'll start again, so I create this account, and I'm trying to start all again.
Now I have nothing to hide.
That's my dark past, but, I'm not like that, a scammer.
Why I'm writing this ?
Well I just get "scammed" again, by some guy in a duel, the dm was 1, so I move and dm myself into pieces, but, I'll never try to scam someone again NEVER I promise.
I hope this don't make you change your mind about me, and if I can enter your clan.

Later.

erm

he sent me that via pm, I still vote yes, but someone like surf should have a nice talk with him
Σ
Well, that's pretty brave of him.

Shows that he is honest. I think he's telling the truth about not scamming, etc.

I still say yes.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم