Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by ChokeMeDaddy View Post
52% winrate and im not even close to consistently ranking up

Consistently ranking up doesn't mean ranking up on set amount of wins (because short term win%, individual match points and group average MMR matters when it comes to MMR gain/loss) but that if you play let's say 50 soloque games with 52% winrate, you will gain one or two ranks. Looking at rank-ups short term is just not accurate. If you actually have 52% winrate that means you will keep ranking up. That's just a fact, there is no way around it.

I am Global with a lower winrate than you. It's not because valve randomly decided that I should get global easier and you would have it the hard way. The algorithm is the same for everyone. The parameters just favor consistent winning across longer periods of time to accurately reflect player skill.

The exceptions to the 51% rule are if you are
#1 Playing like shit every game (low MVP/score) and getting carried while having still just above 50% winrate.
#2 Playing way below your rank (with a group) while having just above 50% winrate.
Last edited by cowmeat; Nov 20, 2016 at 02:37 AM.
I have a 55% win rate, and not global ;-;
Need to play more matches, but to be fair I was Silver 3 to start with on the account and I'm already DMG, was LE but got unlucky and had 4 losses in a row (makes up for the 6-8 win streak) but still rip.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Hey. I have some problems with my mouse. When i try to flick it just stops. I did not have this problam before it just appeared. My mouse is a 15$ cheep shit but it did the job till now. Playn on 1200dpi with 1 in game sens Rawimput on ( in case that matters) what to do besides buying a new mouse?
Use code ZOMBIE in the fornite itemshop
Originally Posted by xTsCx View Post
Hey. I have some problems with my mouse. When i try to flick it just stops. I did not have this problam before it just appeared. My mouse is a 15$ cheep shit but it did the job till now. Playn on 1200dpi with 1 in game sens Rawimput on ( in case that matters) what to do besides buying a new mouse?

It also could be your mousemat. I had the same problem at one point and it turned out my mousemat had just worn out. It can also be your mouse, so try using like a paper as a mousemat to check if its the mouse or the mat.
Checked it.. its probably the mouse sux..
Looks like im gonna have to look for a new one .. any suggestions?
Use code ZOMBIE in the fornite itemshop