Toribash
Have anyone notice the boost in servers since Gassy Mexican and EatmyDiction1 started playing and making commentaries and post on youtube and if you don't know Gassy Mexican is a famous Youtuber and since they started playing it is now filled with newbs -_-
♠I AM DEATH KICKS I BREAK ANYONE OR ANYTHING♠
Sorry for the problems uploading, Today I'm starting to upload it all again.

Edit:

Wich One looks better?

It's the green replay/clip , would it look better WITH or WITHOUT this raimbow dots particle effect?
Last edited by LatinBlade; Jun 5, 2012 at 06:13 AM.
I'd say keep the rainbow particles but have less of them, too much clutters the page but if you have just a few it would be a nice way to throw it in there
Sorry, vid isnt working for me either.

I'd say without the rainbow particles because you can barely see the Tori anymore. It's already hard to see his black torso infront of the black background but if you add those particles...

But keep the particles for another part, because they look quite cool.

Just one advise: dont start spamming big effects, just saying this because this was my main problem when entering editing ;)
Oh Gosh I feel like I might actually start playing Toribash again!
Although I forgot all my moves.. And uhh.. I'd have to get used to it all over again so I can do parkour :L
OK Guys, I almost finished uploading the vid, I divided it on 5 parts so I could render at the same time that I was uploading, now I'm uploading the last part.

I will use the youtube editor to put all the parts together to form the real video.
In some minutes I maybe will post the link

Also check the New Organization I made.
It's called TFO (Toribash Facebook Organization)

Is a group to talk/chat/post/ about toribash for example threads about market, or art for example.
To enter you need to add me on my facebook profile so I can invite you to the group.

Members & Admins are the ones that can invite, I'm just giving an invitation by myself because for now we are only like 4 xD
But you can invite any toribash friend to the group.

FINALLY FINISHED THE UPLOAD

Video

Give me tips if you want to make the video look better! Thanks!
Edit: OH F*** I just Noticed that the green clip it's fu**ed up! T_T I will need to correct the colours, render it again and then upload it again.

Edit2: Finished the fixed green clip video download, if you didn't watch the other, then watch this one.
[SPOILER=Video Finished]
Linkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5C_H1mvlyo[/VIDEO]
Last edited by LatinBlade; Jun 5, 2012 at 09:51 AM.
Nice vid Latin, I wouldn't say ot was perfect but it's still pretty good.

Some secret of mine

Bet you didn't know, this is a signature
Anyone know where I can get Naruto Manga comics for E-book?

Some secret of mine

Bet you didn't know, this is a signature