Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Risk View Post
Rhae, you lost to Electric. Those guys suck. For shame, man. :c

Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Wow Rhae. I don't even know if we can let you be ally anymore. Losing to ELECTRIC? Did you try to lose or something? Those kids are awful.

Don't forget who's higher ranked in clan wars as well.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Yay, I have something that has semblance to a computer again! Soon as i get the drivers installed, i'll start re-downloading everything. Oh btw, computer crashed, that's why i've been afk.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Twilight: Idk if you're talking about us or them. But we need to get back to warring.

Glad to see you back Temp. Hope the new comp works out for you.
I quoted the two people in Zone... I think I was talking to you guys, Soap and Risk. <3 I love you guys. You're so special! Your name is Clayton right?
Oh... I have a ceramics class that I'm in. We mess around with clay all day. It's a lot of fun. I like to do that kind of stuff... like use my hands and do artwork. Artwork is pretty fun. Do you want to join the [e] Skype group chat? It's a lot of fun. It's called P[e]NISDICKANUSBUTT. Risk's in it. Also, have you added me on Skype?
No, I don't believe I have. Added you that is. My name on Skype is ninjakomodo12.

I've played around with clay before. I like it. I'm no good at making pots, but I can make stick figures fight.
Originally Posted by TempIar View Post
Yay, I have something that has semblance to a computer again! Soon as i get the drivers installed, i'll start re-downloading everything. Oh btw, computer crashed, that's why i've been afk.

The Temp is alive with the sound of computing.
So I bought the Yogi Bear movie for no other reason than i wanted to see how terrible it is. Has anyone seen it?
Last edited by Toolfree; Nov 26, 2013 at 06:08 PM.
my clan was deleted
Hi my name is Warkins ( in game name) and i would love to join this clan.
My belt may be orange but i will work on it and get better as i go.
I have no warning or infractions so im clean.
My past clans were Ukon, Echo and Shock but i guess they are old clans and all got inactive and died.
I don't really know anyone but you all seem like nice people since you're everywhere.
I just like the style of this clan and that the leader knows so much, also ive seen the people in game and they are nice people.
This clan is very well made and I would love to join this clan
I think i can help this clan in that i will always continue to work on my weaknesses and even my strengths so i can do my absolute best for this clan.
My best and worst mods are probably akido dojo and sparring/tk but i try to work on my worst so i can at least be decent in them.
I dont really feel too comfortable about my name and age but I can say that im just a normal kid in middle school who loves music.
I may not be the richest person but i feel comfortable where I am and know that my family is doing the best they can.
I am efficient when Im focused and I just want to learn you know.

They wiped all my replays so im sorry for that inconvenience, i will get them as soon as possible and thank you for taking the time to read this app.
Last edited by Warkins; Nov 26, 2013 at 01:38 PM.
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
No, I don't believe I have. Added you that is. My name on Skype is ninjakomodo12.

I've played around with clay before. I like it. I'm no good at making pots, but I can make stick figures fight.

Cool! Ill add you when I get home.

Also I love ceramics. I can make stick figures fight also.