View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Didnt snowie already play? (and lose)
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Now that i think about it, i don't see any RA members in the wushu servers anymore! I miss u guys!

I was thinking over this a week ago. It is making me sad.

Sorry if you hate me now...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
Didnt snowie already play? (and lose)

I beat srrwb and advanced, then I lost to skullo and was eliminated.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
Yea, the full wrath of RA shall be upon thee. Many people have different reasons, but I guess we'll be back. We always are. Like a fucking boomerang. Thanks for missing us. Soon you won't haff to ;).
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Originally Posted by snowflakeG View Post
I beat srrwb and advanced, then I lost to skullo and was eliminated.

a shame :/. I wanted to see you further. Too bad you went against this undead guy. In the end - how can you kill something that's already dead? :/ Gee, skullo will feast on all our bones :/ foreva.
Da juggernaut is in da house.
Toritori9 is in da house. I hope most of you know that beast, for the rest of you: you'll luv him, just don't take things he says too serious. If he calls you a "bish" it means he likes you, not otherwise. Ya know it's all that "street talk love" ;p like you know it. Ok basically I like this guy for some loong time. Hope you'll find him likable as well. I present you... Tori-fucking-tori-nine-fucking...oh, the end :/!

Say helo, to that little bish ;P.
People in question:

Kazama, Jinxed, Slipknot, FearBoogeyman, Nikelaos, Donkor, Skuller, Gwarkill, Flexible_Fool, RogueNinja, maybe Endoki.

I don't wanna throw out IchigoKurosaki, as we both started this clan. There's no other such old memb as him ;), tho still, he kinda deserves that kick.

What do you think?
Banned from comp, brb.
Sorry guys, this waws quite sudden. My dad is being a bitch and he's literally BANNING me from going near a CPU. Obviously, he failed =P
Well, my computer monitor is gone now, he took it and hid it somewhere. He claims he threw it away but thats a load of crap.
Well, sorry to say this, but I'll be inactive for a terribly long amount of time. Hope you guys understand.

We'll meet again some day.

-Starrzz