Toribash
Laptop broke
Won't be ingame for awhile
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored
Originally Posted by tacoBELL View Post
so guys sorry for the inactivity once again but a lot of shit going on with work. don't know how much longer i will be employed and all that good shit but in other news, the datsun is still out of commission. I keep throwing money at it and fixing the major problems and it just won't run. However, I did buy a 1988 ford ranger xlt single cab 4x4 the other day. Got a damn good deal on it and it only has 155k miles on it.

Did it run well?
u wot m8
datsun's not completely broke. When I got it the car ran like shit due to it never having received a tune up. Did a quick tune up and a little minor work and i had her running like a fucking dream until she originally broke down due to a clogged 32 year old fuel system. I threw all new fuel like in her, cleaned out my injectors, cleaned the fuel rail, cleaned the gas tank of all the rust and put a rust inhibiting coat in it, cleaned out the sending unit, threw a new fuel pump and filter on her, and threw some 93 octane non-ethanol gas in her and she ran fucking beautifully until the head gasket blew due to a coolant leak I didn't know about. But the reason's she is broke down now is because the service manual I have for it gave me very shitty directions on timing it and I'm pretty sure I've got bent valves. Bent valves ain't shit if you've got the money and the correct tools to do it.

I bought the Ranger off of a friend's dad who has had the truck in the family since it was new. It's a vehicle that's been taken care of until the fuel tank sprung a leak and it got parked for like 7 years. But it's got a brand new fuel system in it as well including a brand new tank so I don't have to worry about any fuel issues. All that needs to be done to it is throw some new plugs and wires in it and possibly a new distributor cap. Need to drop an air filter in it and get a mirror for the passenger side too. So for around $110 to get running right as fuck and looking like it ought too with the mirror it's not a bad deal for $800. The man's even letting my broke ass make payments. I figured making payments and only having to do around $100 of tune up work to get a good running truck running even better it's not a bad deal.

I'll get some pictures after I get her washed and all cleaned up sunday. Also it doesn't have a radio in it right now and the ac doesn't work but who the fuck cares.

tl;dr
datsun's not dead and truck's an amazing deal i couldn't pass up
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
Originally Posted by tacoBELL View Post
datsun's not completely broke. When I got it the car ran like shit due to it never having received a tune up. Did a quick tune up and a little minor work and i had her running like a fucking dream until she originally broke down due to a clogged 32 year old fuel system. I threw all new fuel like in her, cleaned out my injectors, cleaned the fuel rail, cleaned the gas tank of all the rust and put a rust inhibiting coat in it, cleaned out the sending unit, threw a new fuel pump and filter on her, and threw some 93 octane non-ethanol gas in her and she ran fucking beautifully until the head gasket blew due to a coolant leak I didn't know about. But the reason's she is broke down now is because the service manual I have for it gave me very shitty directions on timing it and I'm pretty sure I've got bent valves. Bent valves ain't shit if you've got the money and the correct tools to do it.

I bought the Ranger off of a friend's dad who has had the truck in the family since it was new. It's a vehicle that's been taken care of until the fuel tank sprung a leak and it got parked for like 7 years. But it's got a brand new fuel system in it as well including a brand new tank so I don't have to worry about any fuel issues. All that needs to be done to it is throw some new plugs and wires in it and possibly a new distributor cap. Need to drop an air filter in it and get a mirror for the passenger side too. So for around $110 to get running right as fuck and looking like it ought too with the mirror it's not a bad deal for $800. The man's even letting my broke ass make payments. I figured making payments and only having to do around $100 of tune up work to get a good running truck running even better it's not a bad deal.

I'll get some pictures after I get her washed and all cleaned up sunday. Also it doesn't have a radio in it right now and the ac doesn't work but who the fuck cares.

tl;dr
datsun's not dead and truck's an amazing deal i couldn't pass up

Sounds good, waiting for the pics, oh btw do you have any plans about having child?
u wot m8