Toribash
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
oh i see wrong "huehuehue I lost <_< >_> 3-0" but yeah congratz then! C:

hahaha xD Stopid :*
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Originally Posted by mobinladen View Post
Hey guys whatsapp I say yes to both applications, cuz we need members!! So invite them maybe?

i only say yes to the last one and ä no for this http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...2&postcount=25 read it carefully there is something not fair that i dont like in it e.e
just a fancy signature
Hey guys whatsapp I say yes to both applications, cuz we need members!! So invite them maybe?

Hmm? Whatsapp? I got it... Btw guys wont be active this weak cuuuuuz shitty exams and stuff ok? K thx bye
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
i only say yes to the last one and ä no for this http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...2&postcount=25 read it carefully there is something not fair that i dont like in it e.e

Yeah I understand, I don't like that point with all that alts...
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Hmm? Whatsapp? I got it... Btw guys wont be active this weak cuuuuuz shitty exams and stuff ok? K thx bye

kk no prob. omg u have and exam this WEAK? XD
GL btw
just a fancy signature
Btw... I have nearly 11k ... Only 9 k left for a 512 head texture... After that I will donate some tc to the bank for the app for being official k?
Btw... I have nearly 11k ... Only 9 k left for a 512 head texture... After that I will donate some tc to the bank for the app for being official k?

oh ok! also 9k is not a "only" D:
just a fancy signature
oh ok! also 9k is not a "only" D:

hahah just got my old external drive bacj! .. and ther is a lot of stuff on it i could sell! ;-)

also i have a lot of requests now.. so 9 k should be no problem..
as i said i will donate some tc also to the clan bank ;-)
so if there is more than 50k on it we could apply again for becoming offical! ;-)
hahah just got my old external drive bacj! .. and ther is a lot of stuff on it i could sell! ;-)

also i have a lot of requests now.. so 9 k should be no problem..
as i said i will donate some tc also to the clan bank ;-)
so if there is more than 50k on it we could apply again for becoming offical! ;-)

We aren't ready yet to reapply.. we need to clean this thred up a little, cause it's
So much of topic stuff ._. And we won't get accepted by the gm's if we keep this of topic stuff here.

Just a tip to you darker you should make "tags" for of topic stuff, like [OfTopic] Anyway it's just a tip ;>
And some tags for other stuff like [Replays] [Pictures] All of topic stuff.
Last edited by xXSJXx; Jan 4, 2014 at 03:23 PM.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore