Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ah, we have an Electric members only event going on right now put on by our very own, togo. c: It's going to be a lot of fun.

And, yeah, tourney would be great! You guys should totally do it. I can help you run it too if you want... I won't compete because I'll lose anyway so no point in trying. xD
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Soap: none, the doctors said I was like one of the first cases like that. But this is just what my parents tell me, I was 2 and have no memories of it.
my clan was deleted
Soap: Nah, I've gotten pretty lucky with it, actually. Not a bit of metal in me. (Not that's supposed to be there, at least.)

Bleach: Egh.. Broken bones are one thing, but I can't even begin to imagine what getting cut open and worked on like that is like. Do not envy you one bit.

Tool: I do believe you meanOsteomyelitis. Which is a particularly nasty sounding thing. How the hell did you even get that?

Also, guys, we should have more TCT matches coming up soon. It's not been announced who we'll be fighting yet, but are we going to use the same team? We did really well last time, so I'd like to stick with the same teams if everyone else is good with it.
\o/
We lost on the TCT clan match :/...
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Yeah, man. How could you lose to those failures? What the hell man? You are now condemned.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Wow Rhae. I don't even know if we can let you be ally anymore. Losing to ELECTRIC? Did you try to lose or something? Those kids are awful.

And yeah, I think we should keep the same teams. Worked last time. I think we had a good team there.
It was kinda of a last minute match or we were gonna be forfeited :/
So yeah, no time to prepare or practice! We almost got a draw though, haha :P
GG, electric, 4-6
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Twilight: Well, I guess I may as well release this info now. Me, Risk, and a couple Zone members have been thinking up a tourney for a few days now. To get the "Host a memorable event" goal checked off. It's going to be pretty big, but I don't know when we'll be releasing it. DJ's gonna make the banners and such for it.

That... that was my idea... don't just write me off as the banner maker :c

@Nitrate: I'm not a very good at avatars and signatures, but I'd be glad to help out if you need me to find fonts or some such.
I didn't mean it like that... xD

The main planning was done by me and DJ. Ice helped a bit and I think Risk threw in an idea or two. But yes, it was DJ's idea.

I keep missing my shows.. I'm gonna make alarms on my phones to go off 5 minutes before my shows start. I miss them almost every week and have to go online to watch them.