Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Doxing View Post
Comparing basketball to CS

I pick up videogames quickly sure. But I don't coincider myself talented enough to become pro. With a lot of practice, I could surely become a high tier player, like most could, but a legitimate professional? Hardly.
I have met people with 7 thousand hours of game time who are low tier globals.
The amount of people who play 8 hours a day 6 days a week and don't become professionals is actually quite big.

Now the whole comparing basketball to CS.
Don't you think there aren't thousands of young guys practicing ball as much as they physically can, but not making it into the big leagues?
I'm pretty sure there are.

The reason I'm so harsh on the "everyone can become pro" is because I've met kids who literally told me that they want to quit school to start their pro career,
while not even managing to get global in matchmaking.
We don't have the same kind of professional coaching as we do in older sports so for young kids at home it's easy to think that they can go pro.
Most people don't understand the level difference at the top, how could they, and think that being LE (ALMOST GLOBAL) is enough to start preparing for their pro career.
A random MM player will never see the massive gap between actual competitive players and MM casuals.
And these kids then delusionally start just putting all their time in CS because nobody is there to tell them what the gap actually is.

Nobody needs to tell those kids that "everyone can be pro". They need to be sat the fuck down and given a reality check.
Last edited by cowmeat; Oct 27, 2016 at 10:20 AM.
Does anybody know, if there is something like a duelling bot for cs?
Like, both players/teams send items to the bot and it holds them and then they are given to the winner.
Originally Posted by Gambi321 View Post
Does anybody know, if there is something like a duelling bot for cs?
Like, both players/teams send items to the bot and it holds them and then they are given to the winner.

Originally Posted by ChokeMeDaddy View Post
there used to be a website for that but afaik it's rip since the betting thing

https://kickback.com/

There is this, also it is not "RIP" because of the betting thing.
It is perfectly legal as it is not classified as gambling since it is considered a game of skill, therefore the whole "betting thing" that happened with the gambling websites never applied to websites like this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Zengaming.com is also not gambling, but it not works for skins, I mean you can't change your coins which you earning by winning matches to skins, as for me it was great site, there was not so many pro aimers and you could earn skins, it was great, but now it's not workin
Fuckoff Ed, how many cases do u even open lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation

rip matchmaking tbh and no rankup??? u kitten?

I really feel like I should have ranked up this game but lololol....
Proof that LEMs and stuff aren't that great compared to "lower ranks". Granted we were slightly carried by the random ass global on our team but I outfragged everyone Supreme and lower as the only DMG

I wish I could be Supreme and go 11/4/20

I did get my rankup though after winning the next game.

woooo rankup boiz

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post

rip matchmaking tbh and no rankup??? u kitten?

I really feel like I should have ranked up this game but lololol....
Proof that LEMs and stuff aren't that great compared to "lower ranks". Granted we were slightly carried by the random ass global on our team but I outfragged everyone Supreme and lower as the only DMG

I wish I could be Supreme and go 11/4/20

I did get my rankup though after winning the next game.

woooo rankup boiz

I feel the Elo hell too.

Be Le, lose 2 games. Derank.
Win 6 in a row. Back to Le.
Again lose 2 and derank...

All done with Lem/supmere friends.

Also my trading has paid off a bit.

To this from Flip knife gamma doppler.

fuck