Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Soap
Also, my mom is doing good as far as pain, but she's having trouble eating.

That is the WORST thing ever! I can't imagine not being able to eat normally! That... *shivers* is terrible. I hope she can get to eat normally soon. Eating is the best thing known to mankind.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Well I don't have any injuries like those but I do have hospitalizations with good stories. When I was three months old I had open heart surgery to more or less reverse blood flow in my body. When I was ten I had a shit ton of things. I cracked my skull in the back, stepped on a rusty nail (<-- Weak sauce), and had a pacemaker put in. Then at 11 the pacemaker wire broke and I had it replaced. Finally I recently had to be defibed to get my heart to stop beating like I had run a marathon which it had been for a month straight. (Pacemaker tells em) And I'm not gonna try to compete with the parents thing... that sucks man... Oh and I also busted my nose open like 14 times but somehow never broke it.
Not the show.
Originally Posted by BleachMe View Post
Well I don't have any injuries like those but I do have hospitalizations with good stories. When I was three months old I had open heart surgery to more or less reverse blood flow in my body. When I was ten I had a shit ton of things. I cracked my skull in the back, stepped on a rusty nail (<-- Weak sauce), and had a pacemaker put in. Then at 11 the pacemaker wire broke and I had it replaced. Finally I recently had to be defibed to get my heart to stop beating like I had run a marathon which it had been for a month straight. (Pacemaker tells em) And I'm not gonna try to compete with the parents thing... that sucks man... Oh and I also busted my nose open like 14 times but somehow never broke it.

Wow, I guess im pretty lucky only having 2 major injuries so far, and only 1 ended up with a broken bone.

Also, with the next round of TCT coming up, will we use the same people?
S A D B O Y S
Bleach: That sounds scary man.. Heart problems are scurry :<

Ice: I imagine so unless some people can't make it or w/e. I mean, it's worked so far right? Lol
Bleach: You have heart complications too? Looks like I'm not alone. Welcome to teh club.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
Bleach: I feel bad for you. I'm lucky, I have only had one serious injury before, and it wasn't really serious at all, actually. I was 5 and I had jammed my pinkie in the cabinet, I needed bandages and stuff, but really, it wasn't serious. I know I shouldn't, but I kind of wish that I can break my ankle or something, so that I get to use crutches and stuff, and "bragging" rights. Lol. But again, I feel bad for you. And also you, Nitrate. May the... heartbeat be with you.
•You're bananas!
A wild Twilight appears!

Soap, how is your mother? Wish her a get well soon for me. c:

Also, do you guys want to do some sort of event between our two clans? Like... host it. I don't know. I need something to do over Thanksgiving weekend. I'll have 4 days off from school.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
When they cut open my knee they thought I had cancer, and that I would die. But I just had Ostiomilidus, (I think), a disease that comes from debree infecting an open gash. I was only two, but they had tubes hooked up to my heart pumping me full of ivs. I still have a scar just above my left knee. But they no idea how I got it, it should have been impossible. Thank god I'm still here.
my clan was deleted
Tbash: I couldn't tell you how many times my dad has slammed my fingers in the car door when I was little. Actually, I could probably give a decent estimate. Probably around 4 or 5. Also, crutches suck ass. They hurt your armpits and it's really awkward to get around in tight places (Such as everywhere in school).

Twilight: Well, I guess I may as well release this info now. Me, Risk, and a couple Zone members have been thinking up a tourney for a few days now. To get the "Host a memorable event" goal checked off. It's going to be pretty big, but I don't know when we'll be releasing it. DJ's gonna make the banners and such for it.

Tool: That sounds scary as fuck. What kind of accident did you have? Like, how did you get the debris into a cut in your knee? Or, how did you get the cut on your knee, if the infection happened at a later time.

PS Twilight: I think that's 4 forum sets in 2 days. 2much4me