Toribash
I've been watching Death note all day. For some reason I was lazy to check it out. I'm glad that I decided to watch the 1st episode.
And yeah, I'm a bit sad that I'm not in Piratez with my pal Oscar. But I think I'm gonna be happy in Oblivion. I got 4 Yes and 0 No so i'm in. I haven't got the invitation yet as I have just created a skype account 3 minutes ago.

They said after i create a skype account, im in. Its because skype is their main communication.

And I won't be posting a lot here for a month after I'm in Oblivion. I have to show activeness by posting in the Oblivion Forum. I think it will be 30 percent chances of me posting here a lot.

~Febli-chan~
Its ok, just come when you feel like it. :3

Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
I've been watching Death note all day. For some reason I was lazy to check it out. I'm glad that I decided to watch the 1st episode.

Just don't watch the live action movie, personally I'm a bit disappointed.
here's a couple pictures taken recently. :3

and the other day, i went to a club with a permanent marker in my pocket.......big mistake..

I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
Wow, dick in his forehead!?

Anyway, I'm in oblivion. we might add you guys as clan ally if i get permission from the leaders.
~Febli-chan~
I just discovered that the girl who is hitting on me has a bf. Well fuck her. I've been deceived. I guess I'm so deep in the friendzone that there is no way out. Although this is a next level friendzone. I thought that she is in love with me but nope. Being treated as her crush but actually she sees me as a non sexual entity in her eyes.

I guess I'll listen to this for a while. Cracks me up every time. I've posted this several times. But only this song can describe my feel. Actually these friendzone stories entertain me so anybody has some to share?
DISCLAIMER @THEDOG96 YOU KNOW THE STORY DON'T READ! :3

Yeah so there was this chick in Montenegro which was my friend for I'd say 7years, this year I finally grew balls to tell her I have a crush on her. She said she likes me too. So I went to Montenegro (read: I'm from Serbia) only because of her, cause it's pretty boring here. Aaaaannnnddd..... she told me she doesn't care about my feelings and she hooked up with her ex. So yeah, I was kinda sad for a month or so, but now my highschool friends have turned me into a fucking player The funny thing is......

@THEDOG96 YOU CAN READ NOW

The same girl called me yesterday to tell me they broke up. And I was like, bitch I don't give a fuck