Toribash
Originally Posted by xGodEnzx View Post
I'am planning to buy a tablet.. but idk what to do when I have it

where do you learn?

Well, other than drawing you can use it to play osu!.

Autodidactically. I always trying to find my own method to make something like what people made, although the method that I use is a wrong method. So basically I did a trial and error thing.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Originally Posted by dank View Post

i suck with brush tool so i decided to stick to pen tool

That's already pretty nice actually.

Yea, you need to use CTRL+Z frequently if you want to make a smooth line, especially if your tablet surface already pretty slippery.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Originally Posted by Caveisier View Post
That's already pretty nice actually.

Yea, you need to use CTRL+Z frequently if you want to make a smooth line, especially if your tablet surface already pretty slippery.

Yea especially with shaky hands like mine haha
Also just noticed I forgot an eyebrow....
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
Yea especially with shaky hands like mine haha
Also just noticed I forgot an eyebrow....

also ( of course it is your own style ) but mostly eye brows are over hair in manga style ;)

btw it look good :P
no u

The face expression is depicted nice, it looks good at first glance, but there are some mistakes that will not be forgiven in the future, even if you just wanna post them in some deep deep corners of the internet.

make the top of the head more circly, not with a lump, please.

and make your lines connect with the same density. for example your hair edges are all over the place. Try to draw the connecting lines in one go and fast, that will help(go yolo mode cuz thats a tablet and tablets are very forgiving.

the focuses of the two eyes are not the same, its not taht noticable, but if you do notice it you cant unsee it.

but I dont really draw anime style things soo, u might be like " who the fuck care about this fgt opinion" but the mistakes i pointed out are like global things so pls take note of them if u want.
-----
Oh, sorry i just found out that you just started, sorry for the nitpicking i did, you did good if you are just beginning, just keep drawing and you'll bound to git gud
Last edited by RuriroNeko; Sep 15, 2015 at 04:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I never thought I'd test the full power of my ability on a naked girl though"
Originally Posted by RuriroNeko View Post
The face expression is depicted nice, it looks good at first glance, but there are some mistakes that will not be forgiven in the future, even if you just wanna post them in some deep deep corners of the internet.

make the top of the head more circly, not with a lump, please.

and make your lines connect with the same density. for example your hair edges are all over the place. Try to draw the connecting lines in one go and fast, that will help(go yolo mode cuz thats a tablet and tablets are very forgiving.

the focuses of the two eyes are not the same, its not taht noticable, but if you do notice it you cant unsee it.

but I dont really draw anime style things soo, u might be like " who the fuck care about this fgt opinion" but the mistakes i pointed out are like global things so pls take note of them if u want.
-----
Oh, sorry i just found out that you just started, sorry for the nitpicking i did, you did good if you are just beginning, just keep drawing and you'll bound to git gud

lump on head was intentional, she has cancur

thanks for the tips tho
dreamy suicide act
You guys are a bunch of great artists
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.