Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Lolol. Well I am in MMA :o but I haven't been able to train for like 6 months. First i tore my meniscus and had to have surgery, and had to wait 6 weeks after the surgery before I could go back. Right before the 6 weeks was about to end, this back problem arose. Sucks :l

Also, WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY FORUM SETS?!

I can never deicide what I want. xD I make a bunch and change it all the time. It's fun though. c: And lol, I've never broken a bone. The most I've done is sprained an ankle and pulled a muscle. xD
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Ive never broken a bone. But ive snapped 3 ligaments and had knee reconstruction at my age...
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nitrate: Oh, that kind of shop. Well that could be cool. You and DJ could tag team it, i think that would work out well.

And to motivate you to keep making texts, you can take half the profit and the other half will go to the bank. Or you can do less, w/e

Only bones I've broken are my right pointing finger, and my right side big toe. I'm glad I haven't broken a collar bone or anything, and I'm surprised I haven't. I played Half Back on my school's football team for 3 years and never had an injury worse than a pulled hamstring. As well as MMA, where people catch you in submissions where, if you don't tap, they can break your bones. I dislocated my elbow because I didn't tap, but before you say "oh tough guy huh eh huehuehue", it didn't even start to hurt until it was dislocated. The guy got the arm bar in position, and just snapped it back as hard as he could which like, insta-dislocated it.

Anyway, my bad for not posting throughout the day. I had a rough night last night and didn't get much sleep, so I ended up falling asleep in a good position and slept until now. Lol
I play fullback in rugby league, and ive never got an injury from it.
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The only major injury I ever had was a dislocated knee, or maybe it was just a subluxation. It got fixed pretty quickly tho (in like 50 seconds).

And I hope your mom makes a nice and painless recovery Soap.
Your stories about breaking bones are awesome.

Mine? I got my elbow and shoulder dislocated because I tried doing parkour when I was 14. Lol

Anyway, new art
tis be a request

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
Ah, good ol' broken bones. Let's see, the first bone I broke was when I was 9. I was moving a 35-pound weight off of a chair and dropped it directly on my foot. Next was a couple years later, I fell off my bike and got a concussion (I still have a slight bit of trouble speaking thanks to this one), lost two hours of memory, and broke my thumb, which had to be set and all, and is still slightly crooked to this day. A year later, I fell while skating and broke my wrist. Then I was safe for a few years, but a couple years ago I had another bike accident and broke my wrist again. Never any serious bones broken, but the head trauma with that thumb one was pretty brutal.
\o/
The doctors cut open my knee when I was real little. I had a disease I won't even try to spell. That is about it though.
my clan was deleted
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
The doctors cut open my knee when I was real little. I had a disease I won't even try to spell. That is about it though.

I broke my collar bone when I was really small ):

Good thing I didnt have something terrible happen to me, im perfectly fine now
S A D B O Y S
Dan: Hmm. I don't know much about Rugby, so I don't know what that position is like. I can only imagine it's like the fullback position in American football.

Erif: I had to pop my friend's shoulder back into place once. The sound is awesome.

Nitrate: Parkour is like, every 14 year old's dream for some reason. Lol. Also, on the sig, I like it. But it seems like it's got a bit too much going on. It looks like you've got like 3 backgrounds that are transparent in front of your main background. I like the colors, and the font is sexy.

Risk: Jesus, that's quite a bit of broken bones. Got any metal in you? I heard a broken wrist is a bitch.

Tool: One time, I was riding my scooter outside a cheap motel, and I was wearing shorts. There was gravel in the parking lot, so my scooter slipped and I slid my leg all across the gravel, which scraped it up pretty bad. A few days later, my mom and dad got arrested for harboring a run-away (That's a whole different story. Short version - A kid came to our room saying people are trying to kill her, so we let her in.) so me and my brother went directly to foster care. Since my foster parents didn't know about my injury, it got infected and made my leg swell up 3x it's normal size. They had to take me to the emergency room and cut 3 inch gashes all over my thigh and squeeze over 3 lbs of puss out. That's probably the worst pain I've experienced to date.

Ice: Seems like broken collar bones are common when you're little. My nephew broke his collar bone recently. I guess it's under-developed or something.

Also, my mom is doing good as far as pain, but she's having trouble eating. So far the only thing she's been able to eat is a few spoonfuls of yogurt. She keeps either throwing it up, or gagging when she tries to swallow due to the swelling in her neck. I think the swelling should be down soon, though, and she'll be able to eat.