Toribash
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
I assume i should probably make a post about me leaving as well.

Ever since my clan New Era died it's been weight on my shoulders, and now that it's been a long time and i feel like i'm ready to start everything back up and lead again, i figured that if it's something i really want to do then i should go for it and hope for the best. I've gotten a lot of support since i've started gathering up the past members and i don't really feel like letting anyone down (and at the same time turning back would piss a lot of people off). I'll still be in IRC and post here every once in a while. It's been great being here in Inquisition with you guys, and hopefully you all support my decision. Pce fam ;-;

Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
I'm heading off with Triton too. I love you guys, and I'll continue doing that and hanging with you. Peace out.

Oh no, oh no, oh no.
I wish you good luck as you go.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
I'm in a debate tomorrow. It may be the last school debate I am in so I am over planning it massively. It should be fun.

Be sure to call the other debaters smelly and stupid.
Jane, you ignorant slut.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Okay, I can't say that I am not sad to see that, but I support your decisions, although I hope you thought about them before hand :P I myself made rash choices that really never went anywhere.
anyway....
Adios amigos, Stay sexy.

Thanks for the support beb

Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
But..but..

who will be immature with me now

Don't worry, i'm not going off the grid

If any of you guys ever feel like stopping by our official IRC channel, the channel name is #Ne <3
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
I'll add it to my auto-join when I get home. Also, if anyone that can edit the DSC do some editing to the Allie list
Changes to be made:
Update Allie list.
Update clan roster(Remove: Galaxy, Trition, Liquidoom, And Retro.)
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
I'll add it to my auto-join when I get home. Also, if anyone that can edit the DSC do some editing to the Allie list
Changes to be made:
Update Allie list.

Just make me lmod here i'll do it

actually just make me clan leader
you need a strong german authority figure.
One dictator is enough for us thank you very much.

swigglzze

:')
Last edited by Tuna; Sep 15, 2015 at 10:35 AM. Reason: swagizzle
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
^ http://www.gizoogle.net/

I know that already.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Changes to be made:
Update Allie list.

Ally. Ally. Ally.

Made updates (including adding Glimpsed + Tim to the DSC).
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Ally. Ally. Ally.

Made updates (including adding Glimpsed + Tim to the DSC).

did you add me as clan pet