Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I will post some breakdance and Dancesteps here:P As you maybe know im really good dancer:P And need money;)
Training makes you better, not perfect. -Shadow Conspiracy
i'm really glad you guys are having fun with this. this is the turnout i was hoping for.

Crest1990
<now, stop playing toribash, and find someone to (bleep)> [Lgnd]Ethereal
There is my try i hope you guys like them:P
Attached Files
Dance legs kr3w.rpl (112.5 KB, 14 views)
Kr3wclot hand breakdance.rpl (118.0 KB, 11 views)
Training makes you better, not perfect. -Shadow Conspiracy
i think i'll probably end it on the 9th.

:P (my birthday)
Crest1990
Yo bishes, wha'gwan here? *stands next to some spilled fluid*
I C some of you are pretty inactive, or is it me, or the side effects of my medicine?

Hardly seeing anybody playing, I'm pondering... if not to cut off some portion of clan, to make it appear more active, or something.

The guys that haven't played for months rather deserve to go, as clan is getting polished, while they are getting rusty. (bleep) knows if they even would know what the hell is RA about, even if they awaken from their long slumber - if they ever are predestined to do so (by the ancient prophecies)...

So yea, it's not a threat (oh well it is:P, but for some, not for everyone ofcoz'),
I want to see this place up and alive. Turn on the lights, and bring that music back. We need a party, don't get (bleep)ing sober on me.

Peace...
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
yeah, thats half the reason i hosted that contest.
Crest1990
I got that *pets crest*. Good initiative.

I consider you to be one of teh inactives in mp. Not the one that could get a boot tho. Yet. BTW can you make that match with zyp for RAC, please?
thx
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"