Toribash
Hey flippers ! Long time no see x). How are you doing guys ? I noticed that mobs is back... awesome ! When are you guys gonna be official ?

Originally Posted by Potram View Post
Hey flippers ! Long time no see x). How are you doing guys ? I noticed that mobs is back... awesome ! When are you guys gonna be official ?

we don't have enough tc too try again.. we need like 5-6k.. Other wise it's good here, How have you been potty poo?
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
we don't have enough tc too try again.. we need like 5-6k.. Other wise it's good here, How have you been potty poo?

Well i am doin good Cmon guys its just 6k ! Someone should donate

Originally Posted by Potram View Post
Well i am doin good Cmon guys its just 6k ! Someone should donate

I'm broke right now x) Only got 4k :/ and I don't think we can make it right now.. it's too much off topic stuff here.. We need to focus more on On topic stuff that handles more about the clan..
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
I'm broke right now x) Only got 4k :/ and I don't think we can make it right now.. it's too much off topic stuff here.. We need to focus more on On topic stuff that handles more about the clan..

i agree with that

Yeah I don't know what happened to me when I got bored oh darker the war against flip and infinity? We NEED to do this war. We're running late guys this is our chance to show these quitters which clan is best >:|
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Yeah I don't know what happened to me when I got bored oh darker the war against flip and infinity? We NEED to do this war. We're running late guys this is our chance to show these quitters which clan is best >:|

wait.. do we have a war against infinity? Let's kick ass I'm going in game for Like 40 min so search me up and tell me info please

Why don't anyone tell me about this shit? -_-'
Last edited by xXSJXx; Jan 3, 2014 at 11:22 PM.
Hey guys I like typing this way well anyway made a new wip and was hoping you can cnc it on how it looks. Always helps whenever I make a wip and yes I do make a lotta wips so please rate it 0/10 ( It's basically 3 volumes with WIP at the end ) Toodles!
Attached Files
Raid The Tomb Challenge WIP.rpl (138.9 KB, 5 views)
Raid The Tomb WIP (v.3).rpl (174.5 KB, 8 views)
Yeah we need to do this not with what happened with the invitation from Infinity ._.