Toribash
Only us 4 then, most of us here are old folks who's gettin' tired of TB already.

Probably best to do what Perica said.
I personally don't mind if he is mature and active.

Also, we don't have clan item shop, but we do have a thread for borrowing item, although its kinda abandoned now.
tired huh... it's making me bored. :P
sometimes i want to leave it all for a bit... But i have a long story here, i'm leader of mah sexy clan, got some allies to help... There's a lot of people who want-me to stay and then, i'm confuse.
Anyway, active or not, i still here. So, how're you Piratez guys? Long time no check this...
Heya, thanks for keeping the activity up Kratos Nothing much clan based How's your clan doing?

Also, I've started doing pushups situps and squats (I still can't do a single pull up), healthy life ftw

@Rail: Be free to post on every thread u like
Same, but I have a duty to watch over this board, especially since it looks very inactive, at least I should be able to keep things going.

Busy with college assignments, its slowly eating my free time. Besides that, I'm good, how 'bout you Kratos?

Sure Rail, feel free to post and talk and stuff, we could use some company.
So Railgun, you started posting here, good for you and for us.

Anyway, guys, i saw that he applied for Oblivion, what a mighty leap he did from a dyeing clan to an active and official and big clan.
-
yeah im always checking on tb mainly for a decent set i can spend the last of my tc on.. i only got like 25k left :L annddd i attempted to play toribash a few days ago..didn't go too well...
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
How you guys doin'?

Oscar's gonna be away for 2 or 3 days. He's been partying all night since school closed for the holidays.

And i will take his duty to post.
-----
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpMt2vzrIxs

Funny anthem. xD
Last edited by Railgun123; Oct 19, 2013 at 04:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~Febli-chan~