Toribash
Well... half of my team is taking a vacation this weekend so I'm just going to do the 1v1 cup instead of 5v5... four times. Rules are 3v3 map, draft pick, and first to take nexus wins. I need suggestions for champions to play, and stuff.

So I've come to the conclusion that I play no AP carries what-so-ever except for kennen because they're too squishy, can't escape ganks very well, don't have enough cc, rely too much on mana, don't sustain well, and can't push. Kennen is the only one that comes to mind that fits that criteria.

Anyway, here are the champions I plan on using for the 1v1 cup:
Chogath (my instawin champ. Will be picking him if available every round)
Galio (counterpick to an AP carry)
Gangplank
Irelia
Kennen
Mordekaiser
Swain
Tryndamere
Warwick

And stop posting huge fucking pictures without the spoiler bar >:|
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
..Use spoilers? NEVER!

Ad Ryze!

Why would we take things too seriously, eh?
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Well... half of my team is taking a vacation this weekend so I'm just going to do the 1v1 cup instead of 5v5... four times. Rules are 3v3 map, draft pick, and first to take nexus wins. I need suggestions for champions to play, and stuff.

So I've come to the conclusion that I play no AP carries what-so-ever except for kennen because they're too squishy, can't escape ganks very well, don't have enough cc, rely too much on mana, don't sustain well, and can't push. Kennen is the only one that comes to mind that fits that criteria.

Gangplank
Irelia
Kennen
Mordekaiser
Swain
Tryndamere
Warwick

Jarvan. Also Malphite is a pretty good counter AD.
Last edited by Hippybob; Mar 21, 2012 at 11:20 PM.
I R IRONMAN
what a shame, that ad ryze didnt have tiamat

every ad ryze must have tiamat and manamune
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter

Gangplank
Irelia
Kennen
Mordekaiser
Swain
Tryndamere
Warwick

good apīs for that cup:
soraka and rumble
also: yorick
teemo if the nexus is the target. the only one who can splitpush as a single person.
i participated on several 1on1 cups. these are tier BOSS picks dude.
-----
you need picks that can push hard very fast. cant be won against in 1on1 and have high mobility.
the best things would be all 3 at once. you dont even need to take down your oponent a single time to win. i recommend strong pushers and splitpushers and beefsteaks.
Last edited by pinheads; Mar 21, 2012 at 11:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
..They kept focusing me and ignoring both Ziggs and Ammumu. So I kinda tanked and died on them while others killed them untill they were dead. :P

Yeah, I admit that I'm worst player in that team. BY FAR.

Edit: Also, yeah, I had solotop, and the plan was that I keep top until they take it. ..Which I did. :P

He just tries to lie all of you! He was just as bad as you see from picture! Running wild like little kid!

My job here is done and yes I am that kyoseme.

Dargon Moderated Message:
Denied! I have replay to prove that I'm right!
Last edited by Dargon; Mar 22, 2012 at 05:12 PM.
So like, I've bough Nidalee today.

It's so fun to Q-kill someone not even excepting that you could be in bush, just waiting for anyone to pass by, or to steal Blue Buff from bushes near tower. :3

Gangplank
Irelia
Kennen
Mordekaiser
Swain
Tryndamere
Warwick

Jax'd be alright wouldn't he? He's pretty good 1v1 against auto-attackers and his new ultimate makes him better. His passive makes pushing towers decently easy as well.
EDIT: Also lee sin, he's so stronk.
Last edited by fat0ninja; Mar 22, 2012 at 02:12 AM.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
holy hell, I'm not losing every ranked game I play due to my mistakes/retards.

I'm only 1115 elo but I'M NOT LOSING!!1! But seriously, you have any tips in how to make your teammates listen to you? Like, I ask someone to get MR because they're getting raped by so and so and they just go with the "I'm fed, so I will get faceroll items" build.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم