Toribash
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Maru your posts should be better.

guys dont have stupid fights. It is well known that most ppl dont check previous pages and that they wont even if u ask them to. If you have a few replys to yuour topic its fine, not everyone will like that topic.
As long as you do good posts it doesnt really matter, try talkin in topic tho or introduce new ones.

Well thats a pitty xioi, but I guess after 3 years almost 4 of this game you are getting tired of it. idk for some time I thought I should quit it as well but then I realised I like playing it and I have a nice clan running. Maybe with some time off toribash you would be back with enthusiasm to keep playing, who knows.

favorite childhood memory? I guess when I bought my ps 2 and played Star Wars battlefront 2, It was my communion so I was gifted some money and I went with a couple of friend and my cousin to buy it. I was so happy I had always wanted one.
An other would be when I played Shadow of The Colossus, at first I didnt unsertand much but then my cousing showed me how to climb and from then on it has been one of my favourite games and I have pplayed throw it lots of time

Nice Onsola. I see you play more MMO's. I found this MMO btw i don't know what it is but.... I found this cool MMO game i think. It's from my home country South Korea and it's pretty much like CS:GO but in korea. I was looking at random japanese/korean commericials and come across it xD Xioi I know tb can be pretty boring and you've been playing for a long time but they're making a new update soon and just stay for a little longer because your one of our best MAU players. It would be a shame if we lost you like we lost vic but I won't hold you back.

Anyway my favorite childhood memory i mean...I am a child still but i guess when I got my first Call Of Duty. I was like 8 or 9 and I loved halo a lot but my sister came home one day with this game called MW2 I was instantly hooked I loved the campaign then a few years later Destiny came out. I didn't like it that much but i got Xbox Live Gold so ya it's pretty fun.

Also Onsola no we weren't starting a fight and ya I wish people would read other posts behind this but it's whatever...
Last edited by Jade; Dec 19, 2015 at 06:55 PM.
Jaded.
I have an announcement!
We are going to war, so if you want to take
part in it do /jo mau.

We will wait a bit
Last edited by Gruszex; Dec 19, 2015 at 07:15 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
I dont really play many MMOs... I played WOW and Guild Wars 2 but I got bored really quickly. I played call of Duty as well ofc and eve got throw it in veteran dificulty, but one fps I could never finish was medal of honor, the first one. That one was really hard.

Last year I played Call of Duty MW 1 it was really fun, yh some ppl complain about Call of Duty being bad but its fun actually. I also played Battlefield 3 but that one got me bored, idk y it was not fun as call of duty and there arent many ppl playing it now that the 4th is out.

Now the fps I play the most are the Half Life saga which is totally mazing and all of u should play it I strongly recomend it and payday (both 1 and 2) which is quite kool, the first is harder and really fun and the secon is easier and funnier I guess but there are lost of dlcs... which make it easier (cant say anything I almost have all of them Dx)
-----
Today you guys won 2 wars, good job, keep it up! I am proud of you guys.

We should try to do this more often, what do you think?
Last edited by Onsola; Dec 19, 2015 at 09:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey guys its Yoshi! Thanks for inviting me its been a long time since Ive been in a war clan
I hope its gonna be fun being with you guys!

Channel - ok
Well nice to have you here man, today we met ingame whille you were warring.

Enjoy your stay here, remember to be active, post on topic or make announcements/introduce a new topic.
Last edited by Onsola; Dec 20, 2015 at 12:37 AM. Reason: superseba645: post on topi superseba645: eso pusiste superseba645: jajajaja superseba645: post on TOPI
On-topic: My childhood...mmmm...idk, xD. Basiclly, i think, like Xioi, the christmas. Not because you get gifts and other things, i like so much the family, the fireworks, etc. Oh yeah, and because its the only day that you family and you eat a so expensive food xD.

Yoshi: Like Onsola said, enjoy here. Play with we!
If you have some question, PM me!

Out topic: I give all my inventory and 18k tc for the payday 2 and geometry dash on steam. Cost $24. I can get more of 300k tc. My inventory was only 100k tc lol.

Okey. Here is a replay.

I beat a Arakata :3
Attached Files
#Erth1.rpl (95.8 KB, 5 views)
Child Hood: Yea Same, Considering Im Muslim we don't really celebrate any of the holidays we'll probably just do it for fun or something.
So like on christmas we'll either do nothing or just go on a shopping spree

Also Sexy Replay

I did a Awesome TouchDown Raiz into a Corkscrew landed.
Attached Files
[T] Ang3l V Yoshi 13K edit.rpl (397.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by yoshiman60; Dec 20, 2015 at 03:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Channel - ok
My child hood was normal in my opinion. I did homework when I needed to do it, I played the computer when I wanted to, but my parents would tell me to outside sometimes. I basically just had a childhood like every normal person

Yoshi that replay was nice, not much of a tricking fan though, and we playing a game where we upload replays?
Attached Files
[M-] I Am Not Amused.rpl (169.5 KB, 4 views)
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I just made the best replay ever. Guys you have to see this. Yoshi nice replay glad you fixed the glitches. Anyway I was having fun with replay editing and made this lol. I am so happy I found this anyway take a look and CnC lol. (Don't CnC btw)

New Topic??
Attached Files
[D] Deez Nuts Reversed.rpl (79.1 KB, 5 views)
Jaded.
Nice job taking a replay Me and Noahbug just did, and replacing the names using notepad

also can I make a new topic? If yes

New Topic: What is your favorite thing to do in toribash, or any other games you play?

You guys should already know what I like to do, Replay Making!(Obviously)
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)