Toribash
Originally Posted by Qubic View Post
It's so bad that I couldn't muster a post until now. It's crazy that in 3+ pages not a single person has said something worth replying to, loving it.

How's everyone doing? This school year has come to an end for me and I'm feeling extremely sentimental on this last night. Hard to leave every year, and now I only have one left (that is unless I decide I want my masters). Summer should be pretty decent; I have an internship at BAE which will bring me closer to most of my friends in addition to being a fucking awesome experience.

Anyone else have any interesting developments? I know dicking around online is exhilarating, but some of you must have time for other things.

not too much happening, looking for a new job becuase my back couldnt handle my old one. So yeah, cant do too much atm because a lack of $$$ but I'll be back on track again soon

also, yeah I made a meme thread
Hey guys, how yall doing? Still alive here. Hoping to someday be a bit more active again lol. so much time has passed, you guys still playing? I don't imagine you guys still do it eh
Brazil! - Aether - [DT]
don't listen to fear it's a trap
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?