Toribash
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
how much are you ready to pay dB^)

100k and possible nudes, we've went over this
ナゲット
Originally Posted by Qubic View Post
It's so bad that I couldn't muster a post until now. It's crazy that in 3+ pages not a single person has said something worth replying to, loving it.

How's everyone doing? This school year has come to an end for me and I'm feeling extremely sentimental on this last night. Hard to leave every year, and now I only have one left (that is unless I decide I want my masters). Summer should be pretty decent; I have an internship at BAE which will bring me closer to most of my friends in addition to being a fucking awesome experience.

Anyone else have any interesting developments? I know dicking around online is exhilarating, but some of you must have time for other things.

i make quality minecraft memes, does that count?

Aside from that I've just been riding through uni and enjoying it while it's around. Paulina and I are heading back home for the summer, so it'll be super neat to catch up with family and old friends. The 2000 miles of distance kinda makes it hard to keep in touch. oopsies

also hi guys how's aether been recently
I have my last Ap exam Thursday so that's bringing me some joy. But i did get a 1090 on my first SAT so I have to work to get that up for next years SAT.
Apparently, not counting l-mods, we have two more staff members than Parrot
-----
i think
Last edited by ymir; May 10, 2017 at 03:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ナゲット