Toribash
Sorry for my inactivity too, had to finish few projects.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
I feel depressed for no particular reason. That's my main reason why I don't post. Although everything is fine and this could be my best year of my life I still feel depressed. Pretty weird as I'm usually really positive in real life.

I'll have an operation on 15th October. I'll have to suffer the pain once again. I guess I can take it. I just don't want braces.

I'm really sorry for my inactivity. I'll try to post more.

You need some distraction for your mind. Happens to me sometimes.
Well I love mood swings. Today I feel extremely happy for some reason. Today I realized that I put on my underwear the other way around. Had to walk like that all day. Dat discomfort.
I want you guys to play Toribash activ again. I want to see the Piratez army in some servers ... for now, the only one i see is pro4life :[
Originally Posted by Destram View Post
I want you guys to play Toribash activ again. I want to see the Piratez army in some servers ... for now, the only one i see is pro4life :[

I can through library's pc which is where I mostly play my online games at, then again with our GMT differences I'm not sure if we can actually meet in game. Maybe with Perica, he usually around when I'm online.
Hey again ... just wanted to say quickly that i am going to leave Piratez. You are like the most awesome guys i've ever met in Toribash and i really became liking you all, even if i just were here for a short time. Ehm .. A really short time. Anyway, i hope you understand if i would like to join an more ingame active clan. I understand that you guys got to do in reallife now and i am actually really interested in your daylie stories ... and i really don't judge you for this. But i am not that introducted to the game like you guys were and i still love to play. And i would like to do that with an ingame clan. Thanks for adding me to your roster, hope we may stay in contact. I got your skype. I will join Savants for now, since they kind of invited me. Thank you.