Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Juan View Post
This chat is dying again.

Anyways anybody wanna carry me to GN?

I have a 2nd account

Ill be home next week.
Ill carry a few games for you then
ill tag along as well
my computers is getting fixed rn so idk when ill be able to play csgo again
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Juan View Post
This chat is dying again.

Anyways anybody wanna carry me to GN?

I have a 2nd account

I could if you want lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I need some carry too lol just for fun anybody looking to duo in gn?
Use code ZOMBIE in the fornite itemshop
rankups are mostly based on mvp's. if you had 20 kills one game, but your teammate had 25 kills and planted the bomb/defused the bomb each round, he would most likely get more mvp's than you.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
rankups are mostly based on mvp's. if you had 20 kills one game, but your teammate had 25 kills and planted the bomb/defused the bomb each round, he would most likely get more mvp's than you.

From my own personal experience (soloqued from unranked to global twice).
It's only about consistent winning. MVP's do help surely. But just winning 51% of your games is enough to get to global.
I think my winrate is only around 54% or something. But even that is enough for Global.

Speaking of which. PM me for smurfgames. Just got home and don't feel like tryharding.
maybe you're right about that. i was almost always top fragging in silver and almost always had the most mvp's in the team, but we also lost alot of matches. therefore, it was annoying af to get out of silver. later on, however, i realised gold nova wasn't so much different, nor was mg1 and 2. mge and dmg was pretty much only smurfs.
since i never actually was in le, i don't have much experience from those players, but from the last games i did play where it was 4/5 le's or even 5/5 le's, it felt like it was legit decent people. barely any smurfs, no teammates who'll shoot you once you're out of spawn for not dropping awp.

and oh, if you don't feel like tryharding, derank. smurfing just to win is seriously such a pussy move. if you're going to play for the fuck of it and basically try to lose, then sure, go ahead.
M I N I V A N