Toribash
Hey guys. Long time no see. My life is getting complicated. I feel like I'm letting my clan down.. But I'm going to be inactive for some time. Probably until January, at the earliest. I will pos from time to time, and I have a break coming up starting on December 20 and going through January 3. I will probably post then.
On a related note, if you want to derank me and put somebody more active and/or deserving in my place until my return, please feel free to do so.
@ipoor: hey my friend! I missed you.

@emo: ok bro, ill make sameone as acting co ldr. I just want to thank you for eveey, abn I know you will return a strong co ldr.
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!
Its going very well bro. It is running nice with the help of sain, he is a wonderful guy. Its good to have you old friend, you are apart of this clan history.
I think sainz are really cool thank you to joining our clan sain xD
good to hear btw do we have an artist in our clan? or a new specialst in any categories?
Yeah we have a artist or 2 I believe. You might want to check the board, there is an thread all about art I would like to thank.
Originally Posted by iPoor View Post
I'm back from my inactivity guys , I see we got some new members here welcome then

It's cool bro, i'm happy to see you active again.

how this clan going? better? do we have a good news or vice versa?

It's very good.

I think sainz are really cool thank you to joining our clan sain xD
good to hear btw do we have an artist in our clan? or a new specialst in any categories?

I can make arts btw... but we have good artists.