Toribash
Well it is still big and I'm ok with it, with a plane it took few minutes to go to LS from countryside while it only took around 20 seconds in San Andreas. Though I was expecting something like 3 hours exploration just to complete the map, lol.
Didn't do much exploration except for side quests, by the time I reach the ending I notice the east side is unexplored, probably miss few side quests there.
HI, IM BACK GUYS!!!

It was earlier than i had expected to return to Toribash. But i just got my internet got hooked again. It's good to be back. And i was suprised when u guys didnt even kick me after 5 months of inactiveness (Lol)

Anyway, does anyone remember me? :P
-
Oh yeah, 2 years a lot of time....
But anyway, for me, i spent 5 months of guilt, struggle, hardwork, and frustration. School problems....
-----
Guys, is GTA V gonna be released on PC and not only Xbox 360? Coz i got some rumours that GTA V is not gonna be on PC forever and ever......

"I WANT IT!!!!"

Last edited by Oscar1412; Oct 5, 2013 at 11:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
-
GTA V will be released for PC this year c: 22. November ;)
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I feel depressed for no particular reason. That's my main reason why I don't post. Although everything is fine and this could be my best year of my life I still feel depressed. Pretty weird as I'm usually really positive in real life.

I'll have an operation on 15th October. I'll have to suffer the pain once again. I guess I can take it. I just don't want braces.

I'm really sorry for my inactivity. I'll try to post more.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
I feel depressed for no particular reason. That's my main reason why I don't post. Although everything is fine and this could be my best year of my life I still feel depressed. Pretty weird as I'm usually really positive in real life.

I'll have an operation on 15th October. I'll have to suffer the pain once again. I guess I can take it. I just don't want braces.

That's what happens to me sometimes, too. Just being depressed and not wanting to do anything the whole day. Even if school and everything is doing quite well. Everyone has those days ! Gud Luk !
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post

yeah dude. there's a cure for this. its called alcohol poisioning. at nightclubs. i do it all the time :L although make sure you have a fucking friend to guide you away from ugly chicks :L i tend to have high standards but enough alcohol...
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint