no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by William View Post
the toriolympics one is superb

Really, i have to use it :o

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

So, if you start working, write from whom you picked it up, and where, (say that you start something new if you do), on which replay, and the cons/pros you found in the file so far.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
picked up from somg frame 300... shouldnt we like increase frames and ed a bit?
anyway if this stays like it is edit from frame 200 or if u have a better one use that instead of mine
Attached Files
clancolab-vordo.rpl (68.3 KB, 23 views)
Vordo : Some of your replays are with others toribashers than you. I cant know wich one you are. Could you fix that ?

I might have posted to many vids, and some of them aint even decent

Take the ones you believe to fit, and id you want i can sort out a shorter list...
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Sure Mocucha. MonsterMash and Rameny are my alts. I stated this on my replay dump. I cannot however save the replay with me /lp-ed because: 1. The other player transforms in UKE and 2. the replay glitches sooooo much.
But when you record if you /lp me on MonsterMash and Rameny its should be no problem. I'M really sorry if i caused any inconvenience .
Originally Posted by vorDo View Post
Sure Mocucha. MonsterMash and Rameny are my alts. I stated this on my replay dump. I cannot however save the replay with me /lp-ed because: 1. The other player transforms in UKE and 2. the replay glitches sooooo much.
But when you record if you /lp me on MonsterMash and Rameny its should be no problem. I'M really sorry if i caused any inconvenience .

Oh, ok, I will fix that...

For others : The video is not finished yet, you can continue to send me your replays. I still miss replays from half of team.