Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

GUys... sorry for invading =S... but I'm brazillian and I was from Elite-BR... and I talked with one of u guys... then I told that I was going to talk to they if they change theyr tag, and they answered me "No..." (btw.. I'm not the guy who said about the "torib-BR")... so I spoke with the leader etc... and he told me that they are official, and told me to go *** myself ¬¬

I tried to help... I know how you guys fell, cause there is a guys in elite-br with the nick: "Chiba" sayng around that he is me ¬¬.. so I'll help with the hunting

again.. sorry for invading!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^that is the kind of people that make this hunt even better by adding an extra touch of revenge, friendship and alliance
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................................
held my breath
^ Spelling Fail.