Toribash
Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
Haha, Tryndamere sux and he has stupid name. Play Amumu if you want powerful character.

Tryndamere is the reason why amumu is crying in the jungle.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Tryndamere is the reason why amumu is crying in the jungle.

Amumu's ulti is the reason why Tryndamere has shit his pants and can't run away.
Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
Amumu's ulti is the reason why Tryndamere has shit his pants and can't run away.

I'm sorry to say this , but mockShoke makes amumu a chicken.
It was so peacefull :/

Anywhore my VIP is now gone, sadness
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
I dunno what are you guys talking about ??
And thats sad plata are you gonna buy a new one?

And i dont have a laptop for a week cause my brother took it to
a farm.
I cant nake replays or ect, im still active on my phone.
No, I'm not gonna buy a new one, too damn expensive and the VIP board was inactive as fuck, all I lost was the background and the username prefix. The background I'll miss but the prefix I could care less about loosing
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
seriously , whats the different between VIP and tori-Prime??
More perks, more room in your sig, bigger avvy and sig pic, gif sig and avvy, usertitle, prefix, background etc.

I hope I can get free VIP.
A lot of people have it and they looked awesome.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."