Toribash
Originally Posted by shad666 View Post
my ex girlfriend attacked me in a nightclub for kissing someone...

when she calmed down.. i started talking to that girl again and my ex came up to me snapped my necklace and told the girl she was my girlfriend. i said EX girlfrined and the girl i was talking too could see what she was doing and she said okay.. waited for her to walk off then turns around, made sure my ex could see and kissed me again :P i would have felt bad but you should have seen how she was acting and saying to me literally 10 mins before this...

When someone tells me stories like this, i am always like "Wat" ... When she is your EX - girlfriend, why would she mind if you meet and do whatever with other girls? That doesn't makes sense to me ...
Exams finished!!
Saw everyone leaving the room with gloomy face, I'm confident I'm at least on the same level with them. :3

Originally Posted by shad666 View Post
my ex girlfriend attacked me in a nightclub for kissing someone...

when she calmed down.. i started talking to that girl again and my ex came up to me snapped my necklace and told the girl she was my girlfriend. i said EX girlfrined and the girl i was talking too could see what she was doing and she said okay.. waited for her to walk off then turns around, made sure my ex could see and kissed me again :P i would have felt bad but you should have seen how she was acting and saying to me literally 10 mins before this...

Man, she is jealous alright, but what did she do that for?
@Shad:
You can't let she make this dude... lol.

@Sicks:
Oh cool, exams finished. :>
Hope the better grades for u.
Lol,
My friend was in fight with his ex. She bitchslapped him .
He punched her in face and opened her mouth..Not talking to that guy anymore..
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

God, why are people so violent and angry all the time. ><
Even when it's not extreme, it seems like most couples in relationships constantly fight. ><
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Where are you guys?

Just finished GTA V, the map doesn't feel as big as how Rockstar said.

Haha, yes ! That's what i thought first too when i saw it. They were like "Read Dead Redemption, GTA San Andreas and GTA Vice City TOGETHER !"