Toribash
Jclark your rank went down because you were sitting in a RB tourney pretty much all day.. it was a KO tourney so people (Including myself) were repetedly beating you whilst you were afk. It was Judo so could easy win in one hit lol. Was pretty funny and i couldn't resists a few easy wins along with many others.
I've never won a gm tourney. Closest I got was 3rd place, 1 off a prize DX

I should go ingame moar, lelel
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Originally Posted by Nijia View Post
I've never won a gm tourney. Closest I got was 3rd place, 1 off a prize DX

I should go ingame moar, lelel

What even is ingame anymore.

I don't see many people on that often anymore. (Mostly due to the fact I can't get ingame as of right now.)
This was the first time I had to read through a couple pages of discussion with substance. Am I dreaming or something?
NOODLE ARMS
Yeah Lag this is a dream. A dream were your a troubled stripper looking for a spot in society . On an other note I have won like 7 or 8 Gmtourneys. The latest prize was uke hair D:.
I play Toribash.
Originally Posted by matthew17gold View Post
Yeah Lag this is a dream. A dream were your a troubled stripper looking for a spot in society . On an other note I have won like 7 or 8 Gmtourneys. The latest prize was uke hair D:.

Someone make a movie poster of this. pls.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
Jclark your rank went down because you were sitting in a RB tourney pretty much all day.. it was a KO tourney so people (Including myself) were repetedly beating you whilst you were afk. It was Judo so could easy win in one hit lol. Was pretty funny and i couldn't resists a few easy wins along with many others.

I want to like, punch your right now
>:U
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource