Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Name: Ninjawzrd1
Belt: 3rd Dan black belt
No ban infractions or warnings
Reason i left my last clan: I left Lux my last clan because i really wanted to join zone because it seems like its a good clan from the Zone members i have talked to and played against
People I know in this clan: Erif IceWarriorZ,Soap,xJuicy,and sort of know DJWizard.
I want to join this clan because Nowadays on Toribash a lot of people in the game are inactive but I know a lot of the people in this clan are very active clan which makes me want to be in this clan.
Why you should want me is I am a very active player and the only time i went inactive was for about 2 weeks cause i was addicted to gtaV but now im addicted to Toribash again and I think I would make a good addition to the clan.
best mods: Aikido Big Dojo, Aikido,Greykido (basically any aikido game modes), and Wushu im ok at. Worst mod(s): Judo
My real name is Brendan, i'm 13. I know I said I play gtaV and I do but trust me im not immature and inappropriate but I have my times. Anyway i stopped playing Toribash for a few weeks like I said earlier and I was very rusty but I fought through it and now i'm back to my full skill and am only getting better. Sometimes I stay over at my friends for a few hours but I make up for that on weekends
I would greatly appreciate if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.

Don't know how to put my player card so i will just tell you what's on it Name: Ninjawzrd1

All my replays were deleted when i updated sorry for the inconvenience Hope you accept
Originally Posted by Risk View Post
Congratulations, guys, we won our first TCT match against [HC] today with a score of 7-3. Soap was our MVP with 3 wins and no losses, so everybody pitch in and buy him a nice hooker for the night or something. Or we could just be cheap and send Twilight his way. Anyway, congratulations guys!

I actually did lose one of my fights. I lost my TK fight, 'member? :P

Ninja: Wrong place, bud. Delete that post and post your app in the recruitment thread, please.
Originally Posted by ninjawzrd1 View Post
Reason i left my last clan: I left Lux my last clan because i really wanted to join zone because it seems like its a good clan from the Zone members i have talked to and played against
People I know in this clan: Erif IceWarriorZ,Soap,xJuicy,and sort of know DJWizard.
I want to join this ...

Wrong place. Try here:

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=419596

Plus, you know me.
-----
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
I actually did lose one of my fights. I lost my TK fight, 'member? :P

ok, then I guess it will be a really cheap hooker.
Last edited by Toolfree; Nov 21, 2013 at 02:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
my clan was deleted
Originally Posted by ROGER6610 View Post
Hey
-----
U going to ell me why ur letting TbashDude in and not me?
I mean come on! I'm a good member. I have a higher percentage win than him and I play for fun. And don't you fucking Dare say I didn't try hard because I did ok. That took me 1 hour to write that application and I tred hard to answer your questions So fuck you you stuck up Dick.
-----
Oh and by the way: Rage

You are now on my list to NEVER let in. Congrats.
my clan was deleted
Oh, that's right, Soap did lose one fight. I guess we'll just toss Twilight his way.

Ninja, as the others said, wrong place.

And Twi, congrats on getting it up and running again. Glad to see it didn't die out afterall.
\o/
I want to join this clan because Nowadays on Toribash a lot of people in the game are inactive but I know a lot of the people in this clan are very active clan which makes me want to be in this clan.
Why you should want me is I am a very active player and the only time i went inactive was for about 2 weeks cause i was addicted to gtaV but now im addicted to Toribash again and I think I would make a good addition to the clan.
best mods: Aikido Big Dojo, Aikido,Greykido (basically any aikido game modes), and Wushu im ok at. Worst mod(s): Judo
My real name is Brendan, i'm 13. I know I said I play gtaV and I do but trust me im not immature and inappropriate but I have my times. Anyway i stopped playing Toribash for a few weeks like I said earlier and I was very rusty but I fought through it and now i'm back to my full skill and am only getting better. Sometimes I stay over at my friends for a few hours but I make up for that on weekends

Don't know how to put my player card so i will just tell you what's on it Name: Ninjawzrd1

All my replays were deleted when i updated sorry for the inconvenience Hope you accept
-----
oh that emoticon is supposed to be a 3 but i forgot the space lol
Last edited by ninjawzrd1; Nov 21, 2013 at 05:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Oh Twilight will do I suppose. I just need to get drunk first.

Yeah, congrats Twilight. Glad you guys are active now.

Also, have any of you guys heard of the new South Park game coming out soon? It's like a turn for turn south park game. Each character has their own special abilities, etc. It's gonna be $60 for the consoles, Idk if it's gonna be on PC. I think it's gonna be really cool. If you haven't heard of it, I think it's worth checking out. I hope they make it for PC, because it looks like a game that would be better fit for a PC rather than a console.

Edit: Just looked it up. It's called "The Stick of Truth"
WTF man. Storms these days...

My country's gonna have warnings(maybe) because of the medium sized hurricane, cyclone, storm, whatever... is predicted by 60 percent chances of hitting mine. I wish it hit on 26th November(it's exam day and still i havent revised a single subject )
~Febli-chan~
Originally Posted by ninjawzrd1 View Post

-----
oh that emoticon is supposed to be a 3 but i forgot the space lol

Woah, that is one harsh reason for leaving your old clan. Did you have previous clans other than Lux?

Please elaborate. How would you become a great addition to this clan? What would make you different from other applicants?

Fixed it in my quote since it was hard to make judgment with smileys in the way

Though I haven't seen you ingame, you don't seem to be active in the forums much. I'm a bit iffy on your grammar, to say the least. And good work on posting the important quote.

I'm neutral since you do know some of the members. I'll amend my vote if I see fit.
For now, I'll let the others decide.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
Ive heard of that game but lost interest because after E3 i havent seen any news of it.
Isnt it rpg base?
"You're not welcome in Gamindustri."