Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Took me 2 days to soloque back from unranked to global.
I don't think I met a single hacker in like 15-20 games, volvo what?

Yay and shit

Welcome to the era of Prime Matchmaking.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Cowmeat kinda said all the things. It took me 1900-2000 hours to get GE without any experience in any other FPS like COD, BF, other CS games or any other FPS game. I played FPS games with storylines like Bioshock and Metro (all of them) but these aren't competitive releated. I had no idea how to play the game first time when i started but after 3 years (started in october of 2013 and got GE in august this year, 2016) i finally achived the so called dream of this game. It took me a lot of practice, time and effort and also determination to reach it.

If you have a decent PC that can run CSGO at more than 100 fps, good peripherals and you actually invest time, effort and determination you will for sure get GE.

I have a labtop, is it hard to run?
I like the color Green
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Took me 2 days to soloque back from unranked to global.
I don't think I met a single hacker in like 15-20 games, volvo what?

Yay and shit

Well in prime you don't actually find hackers. VERY RARELY you can find one in prime, but in non-prime, dear mother of god... In non-prime at higher ranks, dmg+ there are only hackers xD
been saying it for a while. i don't get how it can be so popular. valve is clearly using it to milk money from us, rather than updating the important things and giving us a better experience.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
been saying it for a while. i don't get how it can be so popular. valve is clearly using it to milk money from us, rather than updating the important things and giving us a better experience.

its popular because its fun to play
duh
thye did some shit that u cant crouch and shoot at the same time( you can but the crouching takes foreever now ) it fucked my ak shots so bad.. im so fucking pissed!
Use code ZOMBIE in the fornite itemshop
Originally Posted by Hours View Post

?

They have updated a ton of bugs lately, and they've also been working on a new UI. In fact, for the past month or so they've relesaed bug fixes every week, as well as giving us new sounds for guns and fixing jumping bugs. I don't think it's fair at all to say that valve is just using csgo as a way to make money, when they are still supporting, updating, and adding features to the game.
that's why we're still on 64 tick servers then? also waiting for none competitive 5v5's. i mean sure they do update things. the new sounds sucks, tbf. it's csgo, not arma 3. i guess that's based on opinions though, so i'm not going to bash them for it that much.
my point is, yeah they do update the game and make it a better experience. but we better like what they do, else we can play something else.
if you're going to look up parts where valve has listened to it's community, then you can just skip that, because i am well aware of the fact that they do listen to us. it's not a common sight, but they do. however, there's much more the community has been asking for, whether it be a easy thing to do, or a huge and almost impossible thing.
M I N I V A N