Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hey, is your guy's other leader besides Risk like... inactive? Why don't you have him removed...?
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Well it's a her, I believe the quit, she was the old leader, and Risk had already asked to get her removed from the position, but it never happened. I talked to him about it the other day and he said he would ask Fish or someone to do it again.

Also what the fuck is with your sig? The bottom part anyway. Lol
Like, the entire thing? Or just the quote? xD

Also, remember guys. Today is the day of the duel thing for TCT. It's at 21:30 GMT 0.

Which is approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes from the time of posting this.
My good sir, if you had taken the time to go to xPinkiePie's profile, you would have noticed the avatar. Quite certainly you would be entertained by the picture as well. It's quite humorous, ol' chap.

Cheers.
Last edited by Foxy; Nov 20, 2013 at 09:38 PM.
What a formal insult. xD

Also, YAY! We won our TCT match with [HC]. I won 3 games, Risk won 2, Bleach won 1, and Ice won 1. It ended up being 7-3.

So that's 3 points for us. :3
Congratulations, guys, we won our first TCT match against [HC] today with a score of 7-3. Soap was our MVP with 3 wins and no losses, so everybody pitch in and buy him a nice hooker for the night or something. Or we could just be cheap and send Twilight his way. Anyway, congratulations guys!
\o/
Electric is now ranked #18 among the clans! I'm proud to have finally got my clan in order and running again!

Also, yes Soap, that was a formal and gentlemanly insult. <3
Originally Posted by BleachMe View Post
One hell of a final match by Ice. Won with 7 working joints, he is a true warrior.

I saw the end of that one. Beautiful.
my clan was deleted