Toribash
Trol:upload them on tinypic,photobucket,or imageshack and when the image is uploaded,you can view the image and then copy the URL of that image and go here and click the small icon of a hill or something.paste the URL where it tells you to and click ok.Your image is ready .

Cap'n:you are talking about my avy?
oh and does anyone know how to get a layer back because in the supernova pic i had a toribash dude but i merged layers while exporting?
You are supposed to save it as a .XCF file.

If you didn't and you already closed the original window and opened it with whatever other format you had saved it as, then you are pretty much screwed.
Sorry thats how it works.

But when you are working on something but you want to save it to post, save it twice. One as .XCF and the other as whatever other format. .PNG .JPG .BMP

Oh yea and MYI, That answered one question. How do you do the cropping so good?
Last edited by CaptainLOL; Jun 16, 2009 at 01:19 PM.
Bored of this....
Want to join GATA?
Gl with that jesse...and cap'n,i do all my cropping with the pen tool in photoshop.But it takes years to complete tracing the tori.
Oh. Just a tip.

Use the selection editor in selection. It will make a rough outline of it. You have to keep clicking the black spot until you get the selection you want. And then it will be easier to do it by pen.
Bored of this....
Want to join GATA?
hey guys i have upadated my heads hair... and i wanted to know what you think.....

i really need good advice on the hair and anything else you think needs fixing

Live in the Moment
GATA