Toribash
Originally Posted by MorganWolf View Post
I'm MorganWolf I played with one of the member of Nitro (Zwar) we played for maybe 20 minute and in the end he said I was good and that I might want to apply for Nitro so here I am giving it a shot.

I want to keep my real name to myself if it's okay for everyone, i'm fifteen year old (2000 9 10) and I am a french speaking canadian. I like classical music and piano a lot, I watch a lot of anime I dislike school and talking with people in real life.

I'm a smurf I had a lot of account and...well stuff happened forgot my passwords some said I needed to reset them but I had deleted the e-mail adress or forgot the password so yeah long story short I can't get back any of my account and I really don't mind if I remember correctly I was around black belt on my highest account, I don't remember the rank and the system changed anyway. I've been in Hustled I think the name was? I was with Cow and Wut the clan died soon after I joined, i've been in monk aswell a long time ago under the name PureLock if I remember correctly that's pretty much all the info I have/remember about my accounts. I like playing random mod with people but I mostly play Aikido big dojo, I don't know any mod I don't enjoy but I am only good at aikido big dojo.

Why I want to join Nitro: Because the clan name is okay and the people seem alright, look like a serious clan.

I do not have skype and I don't plan on getting it since I have an accent when I speak english and it make me nervous when I speak.

Pretty much it.

I say no, but I like that you actually put in an effort.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Alright, thanks for the quick answer Bercat.
-----
Lol I just understood what you meant PubicSoup :P i'm going to edit my app then.
Last edited by MorganWolf; Dec 23, 2015 at 11:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey im slapbat as you see im good enough to beat skyfawk and i got his set. skyfawk fucking trade me dipshit. im not to good but im not bad im a black belt.
And youu arree OUUUTTTTA HEEERREEE

no more comments on this app plz
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by slapbat View Post
Hey im slapbat as you see im good enough to beat skyfawk and i got his set. skyfawk fucking trade me dipshit. im not to good but im not bad im a black belt.

Accepted
I think I might be retired.
Hello Nitro,my name is Christopher but i am also called Chris.I am only 11 so there is not much about my life i could tell other than i have always had good grades, i am a very nice person,i adapt to new mods/game modes quickly,and i have lived in Florida all my life.My favorite color is blue and my favorite food is soft shell crab.

I have only one alt,which is called rockydadog,and i will not be using it anymore.My current account is EvilClown2 and i have a 62% win ratio.I do know how to do simple skeets,not including the nooby Twinsword4fixed hand cannon,and i know how to run.I have been in clans based on the Naruto anime such as Uchiha and Uzumaki.I am skilled in Twinswords, Mushu, Judo, and ABD.
Although my current account is a blue belt i might surprise you.With all this information i hope you will consider inviting me to the clan.

sincerely,EvilClown2

Day is better than Zack at Toribash
Last edited by EvilClown2; Dec 24, 2015 at 07:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by EvilClown2 View Post
Hello Nitro,my name is Christopher but i am also called Chris.I am only 11 so there is not much about my life i could tell other than i have always had good grades, i am a very nice person,i adapt to new mods/game modes quickly,and i have lived in Florida all my life.My favorite color is blue and my favorite food is soft shell crab.

I have only one alt,which is called rockydadog,and i will not be using it anymore.My current account is EvilClown2 and i have a 62% win ratio.I do know how to do simple skeets,not including the nooby Twinsword4fixed hand cannon,and i know how to run.I have been in clans based on the Naruto anime such as Uchiha and Uzumaki.I am skilled in Twinswords, Mushu, Judo, and ABD.
Although my current account is a blue belt i might surprise you.With all this information i hope you will consider inviting me to the clan.

sincerely,EvilClown2

Day is better than Zack at Toribash

I say no, sorry.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by slapbat View Post

Wtf Is this shit? I gave you my set Cuz i didn't need it and by the way You ever beat me once