Toribash
Denied.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
^yeah, why?

It's because he is using his alt instead of his main-account.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
It's because he is using his alt instead of his main-account.

His main account is banned
Just my application
Hey, I'm Rouxster, but you can call me Roux. Outside of this game, I'm a 15 year old 135lb (61.2kg) guy who does wrestling and Jiu Jitsu in real life. I've been playing this game since 2014 if I remember correctly, and I am currently a 3rd dan black belt in Toribash. My GMT is -6 if you were wondering.

When I'm in multiplayer (I'm active during the week and the weekends), I play aikido. While playing aikido, I do not for points, I go for suplexes, hip throws, and trips. I also discover techniques (mainly irl judo techniques) that actually seem to work at a high level (see the replays titled "I'm tripping" and "I'm still tripping". If somebody could tell me the irl judo term for the move in those replays I would appreciate it). By the way, I love the uchi mata throw. My strategy for winning matches is to think ahead and try to predict what my opponent thinks I'm about to, and do something they do not expect, ending in me having the upper hand.

I'm haven't been as active as I normally am on the forums, but only because I haven't been part of an organization or a clan in a while. Once I'm part of Team Aikido, I plan to be more active and I hope to meet a lot of great people who can help me become better.

I've got quite a few replays to show (all throws, little to no striking involved). I can only post 10 replays, I have a lot more replays that I will be glad to share with the members of Team Aikido if I am accepted.
Attached Files
vs. F8trix- corkscrew.rpl (49.5 KB, 7 views)
vs. Dubsfaze- drop suplex.rpl (38.1 KB, 6 views)
vs. Pimp- sweet match.rpl (84.8 KB, 7 views)
vs. Mindeny- foot sweep.rpl (32.8 KB, 7 views)
vs. Alstraz- o soto gari.rpl (46.8 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Rouxster; Aug 12, 2015 at 08:38 PM.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Application is decent. Replays are pretty nice.
Probably the best use of technique I've seen in a few applications.
[Judging stare at aikidobigdojo dismemberment/decap people]

I say yes.
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Aug 12, 2015 at 10:12 PM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Nice app. Like the way you try to use jiu jitsu in aikido.
The only thing I Disliked in the replays was you fighting against low belts (white-blue), could try using those moves against more elite players.
In other words it's a [Neutral] for now.
[∞]-[TA]
Bora nela