Toribash
I have ride 60 km/h with my dad his scooter , i can tell you , it feels amazing if you arent scared about speed , it's also the same scooter as mine so i know it feels haha . if i am 18 i wanna have my afro back , i would also grow a goaty , that looks nice i think . or i would grow my sideburns like i have them now .
Good idea , i shall post a song i like .
-----
i love this song so much

Classic music

-----
Argh , i wanna slap myself , 2 day's i am trying to play this song but don't make enought time for it

This song

Last edited by kakajade_old; Jul 25, 2014 at 07:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Fuck everyone, get an afro and a bass guitarr. If your parents are trying to stop you from making personal choices you should definitely tell them to respect you for what you are. Especially when it comes to instruments, you should be able to play whatever the fuck you want and noone should tell you otherwise.
There is good dubstep, like coki, skream, jack sparrow, burial w/e. If you like electronic you should check out future sound of london or jon hopkins.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
I have ride 60 km/h with my dad his scooter , i can tell you , it feels amazing if you arent scared about speed , it's also the same scooter as mine so i know it feels haha . if i am 18 i wanna have my afro back , i would also grow a goaty , that looks nice i think . or i would grow my sideburns like i have them now .

I'm not scared of speed.
it's just
>no helmet faggot
>in front of house have a long ass straight road

inb4 we're playing osu
room : Suki
pass : fgt
:D
lol , i left the room in osu because you keep lagging trocher xd

Also Lazors , i know but i can't quit now with my guitar , the money my grandmother spended for each guitar lesson , 10 euro for 2 hours lesson , and i play since october 2012 . I am just tired of playing 60,s song , and i keep searching for a song i wanna play but i can't find one :l
Find in youtube some animu song
I have this piano that I idiotly abandoned when I'm a 5th grader.
I regretted it now.

btw

60 GB
suggest me something to download
:D